• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Any chance this could be updated to work with 1.06/Sword of Islam? The devs tweaked some things in the files, not to mention swapped one of the Chaplin jobs with a different one when playing muslims...

Hi.
I took the liberty of updating this mod for 1.06 . I've applied the altered probabilities into the 1.06 files and implemented some alterations for the muslim spiritual advisor as well. Here it is.

View attachment 57556

Thank you for keeping this going!

I notice that, on the fabricate claim for example, when you get to diplomacy 17 it stops increasing the modifier factor, is that because you can't go higher than 0.95? What happens if it's 1.0, or 1.5? Does it cross the streams and mess things up?

I was wondering the same thing. Maybe im not understanding what the modifier does, but it seems to scale downward in the MTTH area, but then scales back up at higher values. Clearly im missing something :p

I am trying to adjust the files to my 1.08 game, because of the new job-actions of spymaster (introduced in 1.07), and i was wondering the same thing... shouldn't the factor go down?

I notice that, on the fabricate claim for example, when you get to diplomacy 17 it stops increasing the modifier factor, is that because you can't go higher than 0.95? What happens if it's 1.0, or 1.5? Does it cross the streams and mess things up?

A factor of 1.0 would have no effect, a factor of 1.5 would increase MTTH. Factors close to 1.0 have less of an effect than ones far from 1.0.

If you use it with CK2+ (rather than merge its changes with that mod's) you'll lose any changes Wiz has made to the council job actions.