• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

knuckey

AGOT Mod
45 Badges
Oct 10, 2010
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Stellaris
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Surviving Mars
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - Campus
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • 500k Club
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Rome Gold
Cornish Culture Mini-Mod v1.1

This is a small mod adding some more historical detail and flavour to the Duchy of Cornwall. Included in this mod is:

-A Cornish culture added to the Celtic culture group
-Many Cornish dynasties added for this new culture
-Potential barony names of Cornwall/Devon changed to more historical ones:
-There are now 4 baronies in Cornwall and Devon, CK1 had 3 provinces in the Duchy so I feel it should be a little more powerful:
Cornwall
Launceston-Castle-Capital
Restormel-Castle- De Cardinham family are added in
Trematon-Castle- De Valletort family are added in
Bodmin-Town

Potentials-St Germans, Tintagel, Boscastle, Truro

Devon
Rougemont-Castle-Capital
Exeter-Bishop
Okehampton-Castle- Many historical families added
Lydford-Town

Potenials- Totnes, Loddiswell, Plympton, Dartmouth
-Many new characters added and title histories adjusted.

Things to do for future:
-Graphics for new dynasties and Baronies (if possible)
-Most Bishops of Exeter need to be added

v1.1 update:
A decision to revive the Kingdom of Dumnonia if Cornwall becomes independent
Now compatible with 1.05 patch

Anyone is free to use all or part of this mod, just some credit would be good if you intend to include it in another mod.

DOWNLOAD:Link is below

Attachments

• cornwall mini mod.rar
    185,6 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:
Whoa, I was thinking myself to do a 'celtic empire' revival (actually already wrote that myself) but I was busy trying to implement a more detailed history in the breton characters. I modded the map so to have the 9 original bishoprics in Brittany, so it would be cool to merge our work !

Good to see another celtic region getting some love! I wasnt going to go as far as a full celtic empire but if you wanna include my mod in yours that would be cool.

The link doesnt work dude, you just get redirected to gamefront home :sad:

Yeah, what he said.. :/

Still - well done on creating Cornwall as an independent culture and all - that's always good :)
I wanted to ask too if you could give some brief instructions in how to successfully download it all too as i'm pretty new to modding CK2 as its run by Steam.

Kind of forgot about this mod but it's now finally updated to the latest patch and the download link repaired.

Richard regalia- I'm afraid I dont know the procedure for steam installing as I use the GG version

Hey man, recently re-installed CK:2 and would really like this mod.. I've sent you a PM, in CK:1 I modded the game to make Cornwall it's own independent Kingdom (sometimes called it simply 'Kingdom of Cornwall', other times 'K'dom of Kernow', and occasionally 'K'dom of Domnonia' - which I understand was a small semi-independent Kingdom which existed pre-1066 conquest: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dumnonia - I was wondering whether it would be possible to mod the game so I could do that again, as I had trouble knowing what to do with the mod once it was downloaded. It'll be cool to play as Cornwall with its culture - as I think its silly it came up in the vanilla either as 'K'dom of Brython' (which is perhaps somewhat historically understandable) to simply a part of the K'dom of Wales (which is just silly) :p

Don't mean to flash any nationalistic colours, I simply like playing where i'm from! :)

I was wondering, Knuckey, if I could use this mod in a future patch for mine (Celtic enhancements). If so thanks and i'll be sure to give credit when it's used :D

Hi Knucky, may we use your mod in SWMH?
with credits of course:)

Hey, sorry for reviving what appears to be a dead thread.. I've tried to download the mod knuckey but what I find is this:

Rar! @’9žSÏh‚Ð_8xÿE?T&c›ëYi«ÀGMûe¤¥*IB‡Qcû¨ù,¾Çèð•
®ó¦2½ä\J°t+ínÚ<m:ˆ}X$Aoh—""›ó.Ÿ|$ÿ‘ý¯•ù%Gr]ž’¶¬Æ–ÆãÝrÛëþ±ºó,ÖäÇ}K$cK¹‰!dnÒhmçÙŸ&ŠXhºÓén[æ2¢åý0bqÒ.3ã*fÀ8Þñƒ•%ìâ£b«°61–pyœÒSvFø§˜ÄéÙÆHÞ~UCAÑ N Æ®ÇùÈ=t`K etc

Hope someone can help, as I really want to play as Cornwall with a Cornish culture :)