• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

woz

First Lieutenant
5 Badges
Jun 9, 2008
  • Cities in Motion
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Majesty 2
  • Supreme Ruler 2020
  • 500k Club
Where do i get the Varietymod from? Please see picture of conflict
20190821_000135.jpg

I let you judge whether you should use PBEM & SP Balance mod. Please, refer to the mod's page on Steam or here, on Paradox forum.

I asked about it because Racial Unit Reskin is included in PBEM & SP Balance mod, and a compatibility patch which is designed for the stand-alone mod (the one that appears on your screenshot) won't know it, and it will still look for some "Variety Mod". We had the same problem with Weapon Resize mod that had a Racial Unit Reskin compatibility patch that didn't work with integrated Racial Unit Reskin until the mod's author devised a special compatibility patch Weapon Resize + PBEM & SP Balance (w/ integrated Racial Units Reskin). I hope I'm clear enough!
What I don't know however, is if a compatibility patch (Bigger) Regiments + PBEM & SP Balance (w/ integrated Racial Units Reskin) is under way or not.