• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Justin Kase

Lt. General
44 Badges
Feb 28, 2018
  • BATTLETECH: Flashpoint
  • BATTLETECH - Initiate of the Order
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • BATTLETECH - Digital Deluxe Edition
  • BATTLETECH - Beta Backer
  • BATTLETECH - Backer
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Shadowrun: Hong Kong
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Prison Architect
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Imperator: Rome Sign Up
  • BATTLETECH: Season pass
  • BATTLETECH: Heavy Metal
  • Prison Architect: Psych Ward
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Island Bound
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Stellaris
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Crusader Kings Complete
  • BATTLETECH
  • Surviving Mars
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Leviathan: Warships
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
Mod Compilation List

Below is a list of various mod categories, along with links to threads of mods that match those categories. I included the Author's name, and added a sentence or two description. If any authors want me to add/append descriptions, just post below. I will then adjust.

For now, I only listed mods that had releases and not WIP mods.

If I missed you mod, please let me know!

CAUTION: As is stated elsewhere, modding he game is NOT supported by HBS/Paradox - adding them are at our own risk. By adding in Mods, you can cause save game issues, and you should make sure to clear out any modded in items before uninstalling a mod.
Examples:

• If you are using a Custom Emblem that was added (not overwritten), you will want to change over to a default emblem before deleting that mod
  • If you have a non-standard Variant 'Mech in your possession, you will want to sell / scrap it before removing the corresponding mod

Game play changes may be less risky, as they change game elements that are often loaded as the game starts instead of embedding into your saves.

NOTE: Not all mods are compatible with the current BATTLETECH game patch. Please read the details in the mod carefully before making changes to your games.

NOTE 2: Due to the limitations of not posting to external links, I am not linking to all the great mods on the Nexus forums directly. But, if there is a thread on these forums that support those mods, I will include them. No disrespect to the AWESOME work on those mods!

Helpful Threads:
Adding Custom Emblems / Portraits @GenTask
Adding you own Logo - @UltimateRecon98
Mod Help Discussion Thread
Thread for Coding Help

Tools:
ConverseTek - @CWolfs - Edit crew conversation threads (Still under development)

Mod Packs:
These compile in multiple other mods (either of the author's own design or from multiple authors). The authors do all the heavy lifting in making the various mods they combine work with each other.
dz_Consolidated_Company_Commander - @don Zappo - Attempts to make you feel like you are in charge of an entire company of mechs instead of just controlling a 4-6 mechs and pilots, by adhering to the vanilla feel of the game when possible, while forcing you to make difficult financial and 'Mech decisions along the way. It makes you have to drop with partially repaired mechs, have multiple pilots ready to go into battle at any time, and makes you have to take a careful look at your finances.
No Guts No Galaxy - @raok -
RogueTech - @LadyAlekto -

Emblems/Portraits/Voice:
Adds in or overwrites Company/Unit logos and/or adds in new custom character portraits and/or new voice packs. These do not change any game play elements, only the artwork.
Capellan Emblems - @Cyttorak001 - Adds in the various Capellan (Liao) unit icons.
Commander Portrait Loader - @Morphyum - Load a custom PNG file for your commander, along with Voice
Mercenary Emblems - @Cyttorak001 - Adds in the various 3025 Mercenary Unit icons.
Mercenary Emblem Pack - @pants of iron - Adds in various Mercenary Unit icons.

Game-play:
Various adjustments to gameplay. AI, Weapon Balance, Skill Tree Balance, Easier/Harder settings. Etc.
Battletech Balance Overhaul - @me987654 -
Better AI - @Amechwarrior - Tweaks to the AI files for deadlier AI
Broken Salvage 'Mechs - @Morphyum - Newly assembled 'Mechs from salvage appear broken in MechBay
Company Mech Salvage - @Morphyum - Lose your own 'Mechs in campaign and get salvage instead
Drop Cost per Mech - @Morphyum - Decide if you really want to pay for 4 Assaults on a 1 star mission
Enhanced Weapon Normalization - @Donvale -
GG's Release Day Hard Mode - @Gamesguy -
JK Minor Adjustments - @Justin Kase - Some minor 'fixes' to files- most fluff related, others fix minor JSON file errors.
Mech Maintenance By Cost - @Morphyum - Get maintenance costs based on the 'Mech chassis price
Merc Deployments - @Morphyum - Travel contracts now send you on deployments that require you to act as a garrison force for a variable amount of time. You receive pay for the time period, and salvage for missions.
Monthly Morale and Tech Adjustement - @don Zappo - Makes monthly morale changes larger and temporary on the Financial Report screen. Also impacts MedTech and MechTech Skill in addition to Morale.
Permanent Evasion - @Morphyum - Keep your evasion pips, even when being fired upon
Permanent Evasion by Movement - @don Zappo -Don't lose Evasion Pips based upon the movement speed of 'Mechs when being shot at. Still lose pips to Sensor Lock.
Pilot Fatigue - @don Zappo -Your pilots will suffer from fatigue after every mission, making it difficult for them to drop for multiple missions in a row without a break!
Proportional Mech Salvage - @anonynamja - Amount of salvage based on damage done to target 'Mech
Shot Count Enabler - @Morphyum - Enables Ballistic Weapon mods to let their weapons multi fire
Weapon Balance - @Jaidenhaze -
Zots Weapon Balance - @Zoticus77 -

Lore:
Adds a little more BattleTech Flavor to the game universe, but otherwise does not impact game-play.
Lore Tips - @Delta Assault - Adds more Lore based pop-up tips and quotes to the game

Maps:
Adjusts the Star Map - by modifying existing systems and/or adding in new systems.
Inner Sphere Map - @Morphyum - Opens up the entire Inner Sphere to travel
JK_SUCKos Star Sytem Coordinates Mod - @Justin Kase - Adjusts the Star System coordinates to match their Lore destinations

'Mechs/Vehicles:
Adds more 'Mech and/or Vehicle types/variants. Does not add new geometry or meshes to the game.
JK_Variants - @Justin Kase - Adds new 'Mech and Vehicle variants to the game, based on Lore
GT Technical Readout : Yet Another Variants Mod - @GenTask - Adds more 'Mech variants, including one-off custom 'Mechs
Tetsuhara Heavy Industries Mod Thread - @Lynx7725 - Adds new 'Mech variants to the game, based on Lore. Also adds new 'Mech classes using existing chassis

Weapons:
Adds new weapon categories and/or adds in new variant types to existing weapons. May also include elements of rebalancing as well.
GT_Weapon Diversity Mod - @GenTask - Adds new weapon variants to the game, based on Lore
Tetsuhara Heavy Industries Mod Thread - @Lynx7725 - Adds new weapon types to the game, based on Lore

Last edited:
Reserved

Were you just sitting around thinking, "man, I have way too much free time? How can I make it all go away?" This is quite the valuable list and will be quite the indetaking to keep it updated!

Add my morale and skill adjustments to the list, too. :)

Would love to see the mods for Panic, lesser head injury, rela injury effects and randomized campaigns added to the list

LOL. You put the blurb for CCC under my Tech and Morale Adjustment mod. :p

First - thank you to the Moderators for the pin ;)

Second - I have updated all the requests I received.

Third - I have deleted all my replies to help keep the thread clean :D

Thanks!