• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I think is a bug with the recent hotfix 1.1.3. I read complains on the thread of the patch.

Yeah. I've seen that too.

Every hotfix breaks something else. Either CK3 is a very complex system, or the testing is not very thorough.

Try to disable and re-enable the specific DLC files. It worked, at least for me.

Community Flavor Pack reached 50k subscribers on Steam Workshop and is also the 4th most subscribed !
I am very glad you guys like it.

To celebrate the milestone, here is some more preview of the next update.
50k_subs_promo.png

50k_subs_promo2.png

• 9Love
  • 5Like
Reactions:
Jesus, you are productive. Thank you so much. Paradox should really just hire you as a freelancer!

The sheer amount of content you have released in weeks would probably take Paradox years - and I don't think there is a difference in quality either.

• 3Like
Reactions:
Your content is so good , i would have bought it as an dlc if you would sell it. Good job dude.

Many thanks as to everyone who support us. :)

FYI the project has both a patreon and a ko-fi if you wish to support us financially (check 1st post or previous page changelog). I don't want to promote it here specifically but how the crowd-funding is used is made more transparent on our discord. Short story: We don't seek profit, just to be able to mod for free (e.g.: pay the various softwares licences). Once his is reached I plan to reinvest to pay for contractors and bring in more assets.

v1.9 « Eastern Pack 1 » is out!

Changelog:
~ Added: Cuman battle mask.
~ Added: Cuman helmet without mask.
~ Added: Cuman embroidered hat.
~ Added: Cuman high nobility hat.
~ Added: Cuman leather hat.
~ Added: Cuman low nobility hat.
~ Added: Hungarian circlet by safran!
~ Added: Hungarian cavalry helmet by safran!
~ Added: Pillbox hats for male commoners and nobles.
~ Added: Slavic crown (Crown of Zvonimir) and circlet by safran!
~ Added: Slavic helmet by safran!
~ Added: Slavic nasal helmet by safran!

~ Improved: overall headgears spawn ratio.
~ Improved: Sutton Hoo helmet rendering (a little bit).
~ Improved: cultural assignment of hungarian headgears (hungarian_clothing_gfx).
~ Improved: cultural assignment of slavic headgears (slavic_clothing_gfx).
~ Improved: cultural assignment of turkic headgears (turkic_clothing_gfx).

~ Changed: turkic group to use abbassid and arab armors. Reduces the prevalence of mongols armors and helmets accross entire eastern europe.

~ Fixed: Teutonic Order tabard used the wrong cross.

~ Translated: v1.8 chinese localization thanks to N菌汉化!
~ Translated: v1.9 german localization thanks to Tada-Kunただ!
~ Translated: v1.9 spanish localization thanks to zoosant el suevo!

promo10.jpg
promo9.jpg

• 15Love
  • 4Like
Reactions:
Lovely update! But I got to ask:
What are the prerequisites for the new Slavic crowns and circlets? None most of the Slavic kings/dukes in-game uses the regular crowns and circlets from what I can see. :/

Last edited:
Lovely update! But I got to ask:
What are the prerequisites for the new Slavic crowns and circlets? None most of the Slavic kings/dukes in-game uses the regular crowns and circlets from what I can see. :/

AFAIK, starting characters like King Kresomir IV of Croatia or King Iziaslav of Ruthenia have their crown part of their DNA. At least when I kill the later in dev mode, his kindom is spread in to between his daughter and son, and both have the slavic crown.
Otherwise it's generally random, so they can still spawn with the western crown (at a lower chance than the slavic crown), it avoids to see all slavs with the same crown.

1603672976927.png

percentage = (pink value / total pink values) x 100
E.g. : a male slavic duke has a (5/(5+2+2))*100 = 55% chance to use a slavic circlet and a slavic king or queen has a 71% chance to use a slavic crown.

Reactions:
v1.91 hotfix is out!
It also acts as a mini-extension to the Cuman high nobility, who lacked of care in previous patch. Enjoy !

~ Added: Cuman female pearl coif for high nobility.
~ Added: Turkic royal crown (vanilla Steppe variation).
~ Added: Turkic royal diadem by safran!
~ Improved: hungarian helmet mail coif was too bright.
~ Changed: increased slavic headgears weight to 101 instead of 51 (vs 50 for western) - just in case.
~ Changed: reduced the amount of pillbox hats in slavic and hungarian high nobility.
~ Fixed: Cuman battle mask won't display the character's beard anymore.
~ Fixed: changed Vendel viking helmet textures' filenames to prevent steam workshop to fail updating filenames' casing change.
~ Fixed: inconsistencies in textures mipmaps.

promo11.jpg

• 4Like
  • 2Love
Reactions:
Is it intentional that western high nobility picks the pillbox hat over circlets? In my game, the duke of Toulouse in 1066 looks like Castro with that hat.

• 1Haha
Reactions:
Is it intentional that western high nobility picks the pillbox hat over circlets? In my game, the duke of Toulouse in 1066 looks like Castro with that hat.

C:
        western_high_nobility = {
            index = 3
            male = {
                10 = male_headgear_secular_western_high_nobility_01
                5 = male_headgear_secular_slavic_high_nobility_01
                2 = male_headgear_secular_western_pillbox_high_01
            }

it is intentionnal indeed. You'll have the vanilla circlet, the "slavic circlet" made from the new Croatian "Crown of Zvonimir", which is very generic and, sometimes the high nobility version of pillbox hat.
[2/(2+5+10)]x100 = 11,7% chance to have it spawn

Jesus, you are productive. Thank you so much. Paradox should really just hire you as a freelancer!
No, they shouldn't.

1) We'd have to pay for it.
2) He wouldn't be allowed to discuss it or reply to any posts here.

• 1Haha
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Thanks for sharing the trello link with the 2.0 update plans! I am very excited for the Byzantine pack, particularly for the Propoloma hat! The skadion hat looks pretty great too.

It'll be nice to have some proper Byzantine hats!

(the two historical crowns and the laurels are excellent too, I'm just mostly excited for the hats because they're things people often don't include and I liked them in CK2).

@El Tyranos

I haven't actually tried this mod yet, though I intend to. I just wanted to say a big thanks for your massive effort and artistic talent. You're good people!

Reactions: