• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Version 3.1.3 is out!

Changelog:
## Compatibility
~ Added: in-built GUI compatibility with "Choose Throne Room" mod by Agamidae!

## Royal Courts
~ Improved: increased Devmod Free Cam max render distance from 2750 to 5000. Compatible with "Free Camera for royal Court" by Agamidae.
~ Fixed: "max_visual_culture_level" was set to 1 for HRE court.
~ Fixed: Default iberian court is now vanilla mediterranean so rulers who are not christian nor muslim don't falback on the andalusian court.

## AI Usage
~ Changed: cfp_portrait_berber_clothing_trigger so iberian berbers will dress up differently from north african ones.
~ Improved: Iberian knights will dress under the same rules as western knights.
~ Fixed: more missing portrait_wear_armor_trigger triggers. Especially in Iberian triggers. You should not encounter courtiers wearing an helmet but no armor.

## Expanded barbershop
~ Improved: Western and MENA stealth cloaks are now available in the barbershop (under clothes).

## Backstage changes
~ Fixed: CFP models to use new 1.6.1 patterns (african high nobility headgear, chainmail, western war, MENA war, byzantine war).
~ Fixed: Viking helmets did not have a UV2.
~ Fixed: duplicated set_tags value.
~ Fixed: hood beards are now blendshapes instead of separate entities.
~ Fixed: missing outfit_tags = { military_outfit } in FP2 war portrait_modifiers.
~ Fixed: several blendshapes.
~ Fixed: 1.6.1 accessory genes compatibility.
~ Fixed: 1.6.1 clothing patterns compatibility.
~ Fixed: 1.6.1 portrait modifiers compatibility.
~ Changed: vanilla edited models' files to latest state.
~ Changed: female hairstyles without jewelry to latest state (blendshapes instead of separate entities).
~ Deleted: dozens of deprecated files.

## Strings and translations
~ Improved: some strings capitalization.

1655820180058.png

• 6Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
So, I have been having this issue ever since the game was updated for The Fate of Iberia. With this mod installed, most of the rulers (usually catholic) are both naked and thin as twigs. I have tried everything, I have uninstalled every mod I have, I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game multiple times, I've gone through all the steps of deleting specified files such as "launcher-v2.sqlite" and other such files. I don't know what else i could do to try and fix this. Please help as I do enjoy this mod when it works as well as Full Barbershop (which is dependent on this mod)

• 2Like
Reactions:
So, I have been having this issue ever since the game was updated for The Fate of Iberia. With this mod installed, most of the rulers (usually catholic) are both naked and thin as twigs. I have tried everything, I have uninstalled every mod I have, I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game multiple times, I've gone through all the steps of deleting specified files such as "launcher-v2.sqlite" and other such files. I don't know what else i could do to try and fix this. Please help as I do enjoy this mod when it works as well as Full Barbershop (which is dependent on this mod)
Are you trying to load a save from pre DLC as I believe this is the cause. The new update removed the slim morph and replaced it with the shrink arms etc.

• 1Like
Reactions:
I'm having an issue where many courtiers in my court are naked. They are muwalladis, so they should not be nude. I am only using this mod and I have started a new game. I have uninstalled this mod cleanly several times. I have started several games and this issue keeps persisting. I am playing in Iberia starting in 867 as Andalusian with a ruler designed character. EDIT: I also do not see any of the new game rules, even after cleanly installing several times.

Last edited:
Please forward your error.log
I managed to fix my issue with naked people and the missing/weird entries in the barbershop. However, I still do not see the new game rules, nor do I see any of the courts added when I use choose throne room mod. I can use that mod fine, just none of the throne rooms added by CFP show up. EDIT: I fixed the issue but I'm not sure how. The version of CFP I was downloading from paradoxmods was only 863mb. I manually downloaded and installed CFP from skymods and it was over double the size (and matched a friends workshop version size) and it worked.

Attachments

• error.log
    1,6 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:

This is highly unlikely that after all those steps those issues are still there.
It is not clearly stated in your message, do you run CFP and FSB only ?

Please forward your error.log and debug.log.

I am having the same problem where some rulers become nude when starting a new game. I tried to download the mod from your website but the problem still occurs. The game crashes when I choose another timestamp. Only CFP and FSB mods are activated.

Attachments

• error.log
    76,5 KB · Views: 0
I am having the same problem where some rulers become nude when starting a new game. I tried to download the mod from your website but the problem still occurs. The game crashes when I choose another timestamp. Only CFP and FSB mods are activated.
You have missing files both from vanilla and CFP. I advise you to verify game files. This is a wide spread issue, I don't know what's going on with the filepatch these days but it's terrible.

Crashes occur likely because of missing model files.

• 1Like
Reactions:
I have a bug with women's legs which become very thin, it seems to be due to western legwear, because when I change it to something else it fixes it.
Bug 1.png
bug 2.png
bug 3.png

• 1Like
Reactions:
I have a bug with women's legs which become very thin, it seems to be due to western legwear, because when I change it to something else it fixes it.
The latest changes removed the slim morph and replaced it with several shrink morphs for legs arms etc. These are used to fit clothing without pokethrough. Maybe your problem is to do with whatever mod you are using to make your character naked as it thinks it still has legwear.

The latest changes removed the slim morph and replaced it with several shrink morphs for legs arms etc. These are used to fit clothing without pokethrough. Maybe your problem is to do with whatever mod you are using to make your character naked as it thinks it still has legwear.
I only have this mod and the fullscreen barbershop activated. all legs work fine, it is only western legwear that causes this problem in women.

Western Legwear is a vanilla asset, it has no CFP icon. I advise you to verify your game files, this is likely a missing model file.

Otherwise, what Voy said : 99% of issues are userside. There are terrible filepatching issues both with Steam and Paradox Mods, maybe linked to Windows to some extend, but I don't have enough reports to confim this last option.

byzantine_court.jpg

Welcome in the magnificent court of the Byzantine Empire!
This model reproduces the Chrysotriklinos based on several historical sources and surviving churches.

Enlarge the image and zoom on all those golden mosaics.
This is CFP's largest and most time-consuming model ever.
Coming soon (tm)

• 11Love
Reactions: