Mod change logs on paradox plaza do not keep their formatting

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Question

Field Marshal
Jun 11, 2019
As an example :

1669670226235.png

When uploading a new mod version, we can specify a change log, but for some reason the site does not take into accounting the formatting used when entering the change log, so it just displays a wall of text. Would it be possible to get it to remember the formatting used?

@Deuterium Oxide is this a function of the launcher? Or should go to the mod site team?

@Deuterium Oxide is this a function of the launcher? Or should go to the mod site team?
This is a formatting issue for the mods web - However, it might also be a design choice, since the release notes should be possible to display in the launcher or in in-game interfaces (such as in Surviving Mars), limiting the use of tags and formatting features.

Reactions:
This is a formatting issue for the mods web - However, it might also be a design choice, since the release notes should be possible to display in the launcher or in in-game interfaces (such as in Surviving Mars), limiting the use of tags and formatting features.
I do not see any way to display the release notes/change logs in all the paradox launchers that i have access to (hoi4, vic 3, stellaris and EU4). Infact, the launcher does not even display the mod version or mod description...it only displays the name and subscribed/downloaded date.

IIRC, there is no way to display that information in those games either. I do not know if other pdx games allow that though.