• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I think that your use case is on the lower priority, I believe. I play on 120% scaling and I should be able to see the all the data without scrolling, so the same should happen to the people that use 110%.

Regardless, I don't think that scrolling is a prority if it's going to confuse people - for example, in the 4th portrait the crown has a +88 to the right, and while veteran players will get it, novice players won't understand why the crown has a +88 at first glance and that's kind of bad UX.

So please, if that's not too much to ask, a toggle would be so much appreciated, yes!

I tried for 10 minutes and i couldn't find it anywhere :( Am I that dumb?
do you not have the cog at the top of the council view? I've checked, I uploaded the most recent version.

1623490825579.png

I removed then resusbcribed to the mod and it appeared :)

Allow me to say that the fix is absolute perfection, all the issues were fixed and everything sits comfortably. Same with the Military window, it looks and works so good now. Just awesome!

• 1Like
Reactions:
Hi. I installed this mod, but have a problem. Can you help?
Are you on the latest version of the game? 1.4.4? Are you using any other mods?
I checked, it's working for me:
1636832889539.png

Also, you really don't need to create a reddit post when you have an issue with a mod.