• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Question: Is there any harm turning this mod on and off during a game?

Hmmm, that's strange I'm using the latest version and don't see this problem. Any other mod conflicts?

Could be they're downloading the file listed at the front of your mod page, 0.4. Typically, many of us go to the front page, figuring it will be updated regularly. In this case, I found the latest file on the next to last (for me, 22nd) page of this mod.

I notice this in your last addon file:

"If you use the VIET Immersion mod, play with both Better Looking Garbs and the BLG/CC for VIET Immersion mod."

Unless I'm missing something, there's no blgccviet folder. I'm using PB as well, so I'm defaulting to blgccprogjectbalance. If that choice is correct, you may want to consider removing the reference to Viet Immersion in your textfile. Or add that file back in.

Last edited:
Could be they're downloading the file listed at the front of your mod page, 0.4. Typically, many of us go to the front page, figuring it will be updated regularly. In this case, I found the latest file on the next to last (for me, 22nd) page of this mod.

I notice this in your last addon file:

"If you use the VIET Immersion mod, play with both Better Looking Garbs and the BLG/CC for VIET Immersion mod."

Unless I'm missing something, there's no blgccviet folder. I'm using PB as well, so I'm defaulting to blgccprogjectbalance. If that choice is correct, you may want to consider removing the reference to Viet Immersion in your textfile.
Yeah for sure use Nendur's latest updates... then you should be in good shape.

I think the thread owner might prevent this mistake from happening if they updated their first page. ;)
Yeah I think it would be a good idea if Nendur made his own thread for this and the Cultural City mod since he has taken them over and the OP is long gone.

From change log in 17-10-2014...

'Saxons, Byzantines and arabic muslims always use the new early outfits. Except with female byzantine headgear swapped.'

Is there a way to modify to make it swapped as time goes on? I personally do not prefer early muslim outfits..

I found a bug, Christian Serbian & Lombard old man have still young face when he passed 50 years old. It happens especially for male Kings.

d0041670_54c8cef8aa12f.png

d0041670_54c8cefb53300.png

Nendur has not been around in quote a while, not sure if this mod is "dead" again or not...

Not a bug on your part Nendur, but I switched the graphical culture of Lombards to Iberian and unfortunately leaders no longer wear helmets when leading troops in battle. If anyone could fill me in as to why, that would be appreciated.

I'm still around, have been distracted for the last month.

I've got the Serbians fixed: in southernslavic.gfx, search for male[12]_christian and change to male_christian[12].

Good to know...:)

I've got the Serbians fixed: in southernslavic.gfx, search for male[12]_christian and change to male_christian[12].
Cool, glad your still kicking around. :) Still think you should start up a new thread for the mods since you really have taken over their development.

Cool, glad your still kicking around. :) Still think you should start up a new thread for the mods since you really have taken over their development.

Yep...+1

If you're still too distracted, I could upload an up-to-date version (with your permission) for the latest HIP release.

Changelog preview:

To deal with the lightning level issues: Changed iberians and italian to greek faces, andalusian, sicilians and levantines to southern faces.
Added basque: western face with iberian hair/clothes from CPR and sicilian: southern face with italian clothes.
Italians use merchant clothes with old meditereanean headgear, early portraits use early byzantine clothes.
Base early germanic portraits use norse christian hair and beards.
Cleanup of unsused graphicalculturetypes.
Africans use berber headgear when not pagan.

Any chance of compatibility with the CPR Flavours mod?

Reactions: