• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
f0Wmihq.png

Converting to Hellenic turned my imperial eagle into custard. Also happened when I formed Norway earlier on. Any way to fix or revert this?

f0Wmihq.png

Converting to Hellenic turned my imperial eagle into custard. Also happened when I formed Norway earlier on. Any way to fix or revert this?
You are using another CoA mod, it looks like it creates some problems. No clue for a fix sorry.

Thank god there are intelligent people in the world to help me through it.

Had an old CoA mod activated. Disabling fixed it. Sometimes I amaze myself.
Really easy fix, you are lucky! Activating/de-activating CoA mods can screw deeply your saves.

Since more customization options is always good, here is a new serie of CoA borders, and some ingame examples.

Arkopack_bordures2.png

Arkopack_bordures.png

Νice Arko! Cosmetic goodies are always welcomed, especially when they're so well designed!

Your resolution needs to be at least of 800pixels high.
I know that's probably too much to ask, but may be there is a way to make a bigger layout for at least 1080p minimum? According to Steam Statistics only 9% of users have resolution between 800p and 1080p. I know there is bigger interface submod, but it uses vanilla layout. Maybe make a separate option for an installer to use lower resolution layout for these 9%?

I know that's probably too much to ask, but may be there is a way to make a bigger layout for at least 1080p minimum? According to Steam Statistics only 9% of users have resolution between 800p and 1080p. I know there is bigger interface submod, but it uses vanilla layout. Maybe make a separate option for an installer to use lower resolution layout for these 9%?
The 800p limit is just the required minimum, I have no intention or plan to fill the full screen height.