• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Vraiment pas mal comme mod, j'écris intentionnellement en français pour te demander s'il y'a des localisations dans notre belle langue pour le mod hip en général ?
Merci^^
Non, personne ne s'est attelé à la tâche.

Merci^^
Non, personne ne s'est attelé à la tâche.

Arf ! Je t'aurai bien dit que je voulais mais je ne pense pas avoir des compétences de modeurs assez grandes pour ça. Après c'est pas très gênant, je garde toujours le jeu en fr même avec certaines locas anglaises quand-même perso donc bon ^^

Après je n'y connais vraiment rien donc si c'est possible de juste faire traducteur sans codage compliqué je dis pourquoi pas ?

Last edited:
Arf ! Je t'aurai bien dit que je voulais mais je ne pense pas avoir des compétences de modeurs assez grandes pour ça. Après c'est pas très gênant, je garde toujours le jeu en fr même avec certaines locas anglaises quand-même perso donc bon ^^

Après je n'y connais vraiment rien donc si c'est possible de juste faire traducteur sans codage compliqué je dis pourquoi pas ?
FR//
Oui du traducteur et du copié-collé.
Tu peux aussi utiliser l'outil de notre compatriote Mouchi, le superbe Translate helper !

ENG//
Yes with a translator and some copy-paste.
You can also use Mouchi's genious Translate helper tool.

But can i download this, from this page? I dont want to install the installer.
Standalone version is not up to date sorry.
Easiest is to get the mod through the HIP installer or directly from Github.

Can you give a link to the version that is up to date? Not the one from the installer?.Or did i misunerstand, is the only way to get it throught the installer? Sorry I do not know much about these things, and thank you all for replying and all the help!

Last edited:
Can you give a link to the version that is up to date? Not the one from the installer?.Or did i misunerstand, is the only way to get it throught the installer? Sorry I do not know much about these things, and thank you all for replying and all the help!
We are not allowed to share github links but one can easily google for it (arkopack+github)

We are not allowed to share github links but one can easily google for it (arkopack+github)
Sorry if I am asking too much, but I have one more question: I googled arkopack github. It says that this one has 586 commits and 18 relases. Do I just click on that green button that says copy or download, download it as a zip version and then extract it into the mod folder normally? Thanks.

Sorry if I am asking too much, but I have one more question: I googled arkopack github. It says that this one has 586 commits and 18 relases. Do I just click on that green button that says copy or download, download it as a zip version and then extract it into the mod folder normally? Thanks.
yes, download as zip from "master" branch (you probably land on the right place i guess)
unzip it in mod folder like any mod indeed.

I'll start working on the update next week guys^^

The new version will come with the yet unreleased Arkopack Interface i showed you some stuff before (still kinda early version of it but bug free).

Arkopack -Armoiries and Arkopack -Interface will come together in the same compressed file but will be separate entities/mods to activate on launch.
Interface module will be compatible with 99% of your favorite mods, it doesn't affect checksum IIRC.

Is this statement still true on GOLDEN 4, in the sense that ARKO interface doesn't affect checksum?

EDIT: it appears it does change Checksum (ILTQ without WDBC with)

Last edited:
Is this statement still true on GOLDEN 4, in the sense that ARKO interface doesn't affect checksum?

EDIT: it appears it does change Checksum (ILTQ without WDBC with)
Arkopack Interface alone doesn't affect the checksum.

What does that mean, Arko? I installed HIP with everything and then HIP with everything but the interface and it changed the checksum.
Is there something I'm missing?
HIP necessarly changes the checksum, it's normal.
Vanilla+Arkopack interface does preserve the checksum for achievements and feats.

Hey Arko!

It's totally because of the other mods I use alongside HIP, but with the current layout of the character screen my traits and modifiers always ends up getting super crowded.

I went ahead and made a sub-mod to extend the character sheet down a little while still being 1080p compatible. Leaves a little more blank space than desirable above the titles but sacrifices must be made :D do you mind if I publish this submod for others to use? I'll probably update it later as well to extend things like the artifacts screen and such.

Before and after:
unknown.png

unknown.png

Hey Arko!

It's totally because of the other mods I use alongside HIP, but with the current layout of the character screen my traits and modifiers always ends up getting super crowded.

I went ahead and made a sub-mod to extend the character sheet down a little while still being 1080p compatible. Leaves a little more blank space than desirable above the titles but sacrifices must be made :D do you mind if I publish this submod for others to use? I'll probably update it later as well to extend things like the artifacts screen and such.

Before and after:
unknown.png

unknown.png
Yes no problem, that kinky pope really hoards a lot of personalities :D