• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yeah, I just delete the file. Still, options can be nice ;)

yes i though about it but it would make a bit too much for such little mod to have 2 ou 3 launching options IMHO ;)

New version !

-100 dynastic CoA for Lithuanian dynasties thanks to Galvakojis
-~70 dynastic CoA for Scandinavian dynasties thanks to Aasmul for vanilla
-~140 dynastic CoA for Scandinavian dynasties thanks to Aasmul for SWMH
-a few tweaks here and there^^

As usual, download link is in 1st post.
weeeeeeeeeeeeee:happy:

its 138 vanilla and 108 new ones though;)

108 ? did you use some twice ?
meant 108 swmh dynasty coa and 138 vanilla dynasty coa^^
its actually 107 and 137 though, I had also counted the color index:laugh:

What sort of bug?

a sneaky bracket in 00_dynasties offered by Aasmul :D
also a few missing entries but those are less problematic.

thanks to Aasmul for the fixes ;)

I downloaded the 4.15 version a few days ago and I found that all dynasties are using names from an older version of CK (i.e. Carolingen instead of Karling, banu Fatima instead of Fatimid). Is this WAD?

I downloaded the 4.15 version a few days ago and I found that all dynasties are using names from an older version of CK (i.e. Carolingen instead of Karling, banu Fatima instead of Fatimid). Is this WAD?

yes WAD as dynasty names are not localisable and playing as Fatimid just break immersion when not playing in English (even in English it is weird i'd say)

I think you can expect some pagan patterns for next update...

Looking forward to seeing what you do with the pagan CoAs.
One tip though: Some duchies have a CoA defined in the landed titles files, so I'd make sure not to move parts of patterns around :p

yes, and it is something quite annoying that really doesn't worth it. especially when they should have just turned on random coa for pagans.

Update might ok for weekend, without new stuff, or a bit postponed if I start to include the new pagan stuff^^

well, I'm a bit late on update and new coa stuff but I've work on some other graphic and GUI stuff that will come to cheer up a few other things (without hurting inter-mod compatibility as those will elements no-one has really modded yet in a standalone mod).

time for spoiler !

new outliner style.

for muslims,

UGI3_zpsa92d51d7.png

for christians and others,

note that alignmements and positions are not perfect but they have been corrected since those sceenies were taken^^

UGI2_zpsc89fbf95.png

I'm assuming those changes are optional?

in fact not^^ the mod will have a bit larger scope, unless it affects compatibility but AFAIK, no mod changes those things already. doesn't these new outliner tabs look lovely :D ?

other stuff concerned will be :
-character sheet
-law tab
-event windows
-council tab
-republic tab
-maybe event pictures

in fact not^^ the mod will have a bit larger scope, unless it affects compatibility but AFAIK, no mod changes those things already. doesn't these new outliner tabs look lovely :D ?

other stuff concerned will be :
-character sheet
-law tab
-event windows
-council tab
-republic tab
-maybe event pictures
Ah well, as long as it's easy to delete those parts I can't complain too much :p
It looks pretty nice, but not quite my style.