• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hi Arko, I would like to request permission to integrate the Muslim COAs into my VIET mod. They're absolutely beautiful and much better than the vanilla star + crescent + sword combos.

Credit will be given, of course.

Hi Arko, I would like to request permission to integrate the Muslim COAs into my VIET mod. They're absolutely beautiful and much better than the vanilla star + crescent + sword combos.

Credit will be given, of course.

It is not difficult to have better patterns than vanilla in fact :D

Granted.

To anyone interested: instead of integrating Arko's COAs I've made a compatch for VIET in the latest version (makes things a bit easier for everyone I guess).

To anyone interested: instead of integrating Arko's COAs I've made a compatch for VIET in the latest version (makes things a bit easier for everyone I guess).

I wish you a happy compatch with incoming version :D ( alot of dynasties messing up to play with^^)

I've happily noticed that your pack is fully compatible with the latest Project Synergy mod (1.04)

But I really wanted to create a big Rohan dynasty and saw that almost all of bretons COA aren't in it. So I'm gonna add another rack of COA and PM you my modificationsif you want. I also noticed that some breton dynasty added (id around 100k) are either norman cultured of frankish were I think they should be breton.

I've happily noticed that your pack is fully compatible with the latest Project Synergy mod (1.04)

But I really wanted to create a big Rohan dynasty and saw that almost all of bretons COA aren't in it. So I'm gonna add another rack of COA and PM you my modificationsif you want. I also noticed that some breton dynasty added (id around 100k) are either norman cultured of frankish were I think they should be breton.

base Compatibilty between SWMH and Arkopack is assured so it probably helps compatibility with Synergy ;)

no problem, don't mind submitting. if you want to add dynasties, use an official unique range of ID.

breton dynasties are probably SWMH's or vanilla's. (if vanilla's they are probably unused though. so recyclable^^)

Am I right to assume, Monsieur Arko, that this is compatible with 1.092?

yes it is^^ v1.092 only adds a few dynasties, I hope we can assume it causes no hurt. I will post a hotfix for this file if anyone encounters a compatibility problem due to this exact file.

yes it is^^ v1.092 only adds a few dynasties, I hope we can assume it causes no hurt. I will post a hotfix for this file if anyone encounters a compatibility problem due to this exact file.
Im almost postive that 1.092 requires an update of the whole mod with all new arkopack content included:wub:

Last edited:
Im almost postive that 1.092 requires an update of the whole mod with all new arkopack content included:wub:

new content ? soon it comes for sure ;)

This mod is now recommended at the top of the PB thread; after using it for a while I find it to be a big improvement, especially when it comes to the Muslim titles.

thanks^^ in fact i assume it is the only one with muslim coa stuff ;)

New version !

-100 dynastic CoA for Lithuanian dynasties thanks to Galvakojis
-~70 dynastic CoA for Scandinavian dynasties thanks to Aasmul for vanilla
-~140 dynastic CoA for Scandinavian dynasties thanks to Aasmul for SWMH
-a few tweaks here and there^^

As usual, download link is in 1st post.

New version !

-100 dynastic CoA for Lithuanian dynasties thanks to Galvakojis
-~70 dynastic CoA for Scandinavian dynasties thanks to Aasmul for vanilla
-~140 dynastic CoA for Scandinavian dynasties thanks to Aasmul for SWMH
-a few tweaks here and there^^

As usual, download link is in 1st post.