• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
About those characters, do you want to have them made with your character ID's or mine?(probably best to keep characters and dynasties together so if you want to provide the ID's for the dynasties it would be cleanest if you also choose the ones for the characters)

About those characters, do you want to have them made with your character ID's or mine?(probably best to keep characters and dynasties together so if you want to provide the ID's for the dynasties it would be cleanest if you also choose the ones for the characters)

Yours preferably. Just put them in a separate file.
I don't have officialy received ID yet. ID for the 2 discussed dynasties will be easy to fix later. I'll maybe recycle unused ones from the original dynasties.txt
My policy for character creation is to make one file per dynastie, unless they are really minor dynasties.

Good luck, my friend. It is much easier to add provinces in an established map than to start one from scratch.

Thanks for encouraging. It is already good shaped. First (uncomplete) version is in beta-testing.
A mapmod from scratch will maybe come later (much later^^). I've got a few ideas on it, but as said, will be to come out later.

How is the 3 squirrels?

you already have it don't you ? :p
I'll update later^^

I have:cool:, but its such a shame to keep them from taking over medival europe on a larger scale:happy:

I have:cool:, but its such a shame to keep them from taking over medival europe on a larger scale:happy:

yep. I'm a bit lazy to post updates sometimes as I post it on 2 different websites so I need to make the post, translate it, updating the head of threads and sigs. So, squirrels invasion might wait a bit longer as I'm working on others mods too^^

yep. I'm a bit lazy to post updates sometimes as I post it on 2 different websites so I need to make the post, translate it, updating the head of threads and sigs. So, squirrels invasion might wait a bit longer as I'm working on others mods too^^

Im not going to complain, I know you got a bit of other projects going aswell.
Now you will have to exscuse me, im going to but a squirrel on the Danish throne..:p

Im not going to complain, I know you got a bit of other projects going aswell.
Now you will have to exscuse me, im going to but a squirrel on the Danish throne..:p

Squirrel rules^^
joke aside. are all the coa affected to the right dynasties ? (if I haven't already asked)

Squirrel rules^^
joke aside. are all the coa affected to the right dynasties ? (if I haven't already asked)

yep you got them all right. I will begin to write some characters for the dynasties so that the COAs can get used propperly.

for income update.

It will of course includes Aasmul's requests and some new stuff among them :

...landed titles CoA

Flandres, Gent, Brabant, Pfälz...

...dynastic CoA

Sforza, Visconti, de Gascogne, d'Armagnac, Lenzburg, Aleramici, Agoult...

another teaser for next update.

All Brittany this time.
You can see the counties Coa on map + Rennes and Nantes on the right.
Last one, in the bottom right corner is only for my ongoing mapmod where I split Brittany into lower and upper Brittany.

ck2_4.png

Did you fix the britanny Kingdom COA as well ? It's quite terrible in vanilla...

Yes. I think it is already in latest published version.

looks wonderful. when you posted a pic of brittany and I saw the beautiful new coas, I thought why don't you team up with aasmul? combine your occidentalis map with his and on top of that add your coas. that would be an awesome combination!

looks wonderful. when you posted a pic of brittany and I saw the beautiful new coas, I thought why don't you team up with aasmul? combine your occidentalis map with his and on top of that add your coas. that would be an awesome combination!

my CoA mod is 100% compatible with Aasmul's SWMH. I'll even add some specific Coa for mods.
My mapmod have a slightly different scope. A lot smaller too^^

My mapmod have a slightly different scope. A lot smaller too^^

Its not the size that matters!:D We could split the profits 50/50;)