• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
This thread is going better than I ever thought it would! Keep up the great work everyone and keep those mods coming.

Australia has 647 events and still counting! I'm only up to Jan 1957 and still have the Melbourne 1956 Olympics to do yet... PLEASE DROP IN AND HELP ME OUT!

Edited first page to have a new image, these are (just) some of the books that have contributed to my two mods. The reason I choose this one is to reflect that it takes more time in research and fact checking than it does to actually code and mod.
Anyone who thinks they have a better picture show me a link and I may change it :)

Anyone else have some good news about mods?

Hi I am working on Napoleon's Darkest Hour and I have almost finished the map for 1914 scenario.
I was hoping that someone could help with ministers for smaller nations for the mod other than that I should finish a very alpha version by December 1st This year.
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?710369-Napoleon-s-Darkest-Hour
I was hoping for a little more comments from the community but that has not panned out
to anyone who wants to help thanks.

NEW UPDATES TO AUSTRALIA, A NATION WORTH FIGHTING FOR!

And since it's Australia Day, I'd like to share these memes with you, enjoy haha

Blue Danube (take the fight to a new world!) - link is in my sig. Sadly no alpha as of yet, but looking for tech-tree makers, gfx artistes, etc etc etc. Give me your tired, your jobless, your itinerant and I will make them coders and modders of fine fettle!

World Without Order; What If The Cold War Was Between Not 2, But 3 Ideologues?. Link Is In My Signature. Though I Am Looking For People Like GFX artists, coders, etc etc. Because this mod could be SO MUCH BETTER AND AWSOME with your help!