• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?a92adhmqrzarri2

K I've got this basically running with the core game. Current issues:

1) Lack of real testing, need help with that.
2) Some kind of funky portrait bug: http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc...AD7BA8CA2157FAFA631C69E/1024x768.resizedimage
3) Not sure that the ambition is working

Since this sure as shit looks dead (no update since 1.06, no creator posts since last year) I'm gonna adopt the project, fork it and declare this fork open source. If the creator wishes to assert dominion I'll pull the link or whatever. Anyone willing to help out just declare your changes via hashtag using the following tags so we can keep things coherent.

#AdLimina start YOURFORUMNAME
{
changes
}
#AdLimina end YOURFORUMNAME

I've got limited time so I'll update when I can but no real promises.

As this looks a lot like the wished for theocracy DLC, I'm willing to throw some brainpower and a tiny bit of free time at it. What needs doing, boss?

I tried that mod out some time ago and it worked just fine, you'd just need to delete the gfx/characters folder and the interface/portraits.gfx and /portraits_properties.txt and it runs PERFECTLY fine, it won't show the cross for beatified characters, but the trait will show up normally.

Great to hear you've decided to resurrect this Aeon, It really is quite pleasing that a few abandoned mods have been going through revivals for 1.091 over the last month or so now. Good luck with your endeavour. I'd like to suggest some sort of cardinal and papal election system, it would fit great with the religion overhaul this is doing.

Hey there:)

Nice to see you guys still visit here.

I am a bit overwhelmed in RL still, but will try to get back for the new expansion and see if they have finally improved the handling of death characters scope.

o/

2 year necro; if the original author is planning on updating this they can contact me and I'll reopen it. If you would like to know if a mod is still active but the thread has been dead for some years, contact the OP via PM as posting and bumping a long dead thread can give false hope to others.

Status
Not open for further replies.