• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear your in the hospital. :(

But, Rafek, would it be alright if I made some sort of compatible "patch" between your mod and Reality Kings? I have the permission of Deserteur, just need yours also. :p

What changes have you made to the cb_types.txt by the way? I can't really see anything "new" after I made a quick look. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for all the PMs and the wishes.

As requested, I have made the following amendments:

• Updated the CK2Plus package to the current version.
  • Added the Reality Kings package.
  • Added the German localisaton file by Lykian (Thanks for your great work!). Details in the first post -> Installation section.

EDIT:

Sorry to hear your in the hospital. :(

But, Rafek, would it be alright if I made some sort of compatible "patch" between your mod and Reality Kings? I have the permission of Deserteur, just need yours also. :p

What changes have you made to the cb_types.txt by the way? I can't really see anything "new" after I made a quick look. :D

Thank you Tojo! I just noticed your reply, the package should now be in place.

In the cb, the changes are in the success section of the Bid for independence Casus Beli:
Code:
[...]

on_success = {
		FROM = { opinion = { who = ROOT modifier = opinion_independent_liege months = 1200 } }
	        FROM = { any_vassal = { limit = { NOT = { who = ROOT  }} opinion = { who = liege modifier = opinion_lost_vassal months = 1200 }}}
[...]

Last edited:
i ran into a weird glitch which when trying to throw a fest kept getting the event to prepare for the fest but never had the trigger to actual start it occur.

Hey Jag, its not related to this mod as the feast events were not modified in any way.

Last edited:
Hi.
I use your mod (1.0A) with the Rise of Empires.
I then tried to become independent King from the HR Emperor using appropriate ambition.
And become.
Then formed my own empire.

Got some strange results.
First of all my vassals, hate me at -25 "Liege allowed one of the vassals to break free", although I have won and no one escaped from me.
Secondly decidions Become King and Become Duke appears at intrigue tab.

I doubt it that so conceived. ;)

Hi.
I use your mod (1.0A) with the Rise of Empires.
I then tried to become independent King from the HR Emperor using appropriate ambition.
And become.
Then formed my own empire.

Got some strange results.
First of all my vassals, hate me at -25 "Liege allowed one of the vassals to break free", although I have won and no one escaped from me.
Secondly decidions Become King and Become Duke appears at intrigue tab.

I doubt it that so conceived. ;)

Hello Unready!

The mod in the current state is compatible only with the modifications listed in the first post - which have a separate packages for them + the vanilla version.

If installed properly the ambitions appear in the ambitions tab (Select an ambition or plot button).

Just noticed that all the images linked on your description have exceeded their bandwidth. In either case, nice work so far! I really like what I see so far. :)

Reality Kings have yet again updated, but I believe they are still compatible. :p

Thank you Tojo, archive is now up to date.

Just noticed that all the images linked on your description have exceeded their bandwidth. In either case, nice work so far! I really like what I see so far. :)

Thank you CrackdToothGrin, I will update my account to allow more views.

Just wanted to thank you for the work you've done. Really enjoy the Religious flavour!

Thx a lot for the kind words. I am working on a bigger update and hoping to finish it as soon as back home.

Something not clear with Ad Limina + RK3.0b

You say by instructions that ad limina is to be decompressed inside the RK folder overwriting its files but while RK employs many other mods, they are all inside RK with their files already included. I think this makes the 2 mods incompatible because they both touch the same files.

Can you explain/clarify please?

Hello GShock,

In the first post there is the special version of the archive, which is prepared exactly to be compatible with Reality Kings in its current version mentioned in the archive name i.e. 3.0b - that includes also all mods contained by it. That is why I always prepare separate files when the new version of RK releases.

Files that are modified contain all the code from the originals plus the one of AdLimina, which I always check.

All in all, there is no need to worry and you can safely run this with your RK version as long as you have the same one as indicated in the first post of this thread.

To summarize: Yes, they are compatible.

Last edited:
You mean I can download your ALA file and NOT overwrite RK?

So I should start both mods separately in the CK2 launch window? I am a bit confused... because RK says ALA is included but how can it be included if your mod overwrites his files? :)

Can you help me with install directives please? :)

Cardinal-Infante Henriques was an interesting character. The House of Avis was cursed with some real fools, but Sebastiao topped the list. At least conceive an heir before heading off to conquer Mauretania. ;)

In any case, you could create an event series to model the problem of the only surviving male member of your dynasty being a bishop or having other user-made vows. Something like:

Code:
namespace = vows

character_event = { #Final notification event that the pope has agreed
    id = vows.3
    desc = "The Pope has agreed to release your kinsman from his vows of obedience and celibacy. He can now marry and sire legitimate heirs for your dynasty."

option = { 
         name = "Thanks be to God!"
         inherit = FROM #assuming that the bishop has been notified and is sending you the news
         prestige = 100
    }
}

Status
Not open for further replies.