• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has the troop pool for the Westerosi factions been changed in the next release? They seem to be somewhat inflated in the current game, with even the Stormlands easily reaching 25k+ troops.

I think the general 2.00 nerf will take care of that. Hopefully they won't be nerfed too much unlike vanilla :)

Go into Steam Library, right click on CK2, click properties, click Beta on the top tool bar, click "Select which beta you would like to op into" and click 1.111 from the drop down menu.

May I ask when do you plan to release the version 2.0 compatible with the Abraham DLC? I would like your authorisation to translate your mod into Chinese version.

When is the Essos version coming? I thought December? It's mid-December now...

I WANT TO GAME THE THRONES :).

So? December isn't over you know. It could be released the 31th of December, but it's still December.

You are deliberately being silly over technicalities...

Would you like to buy my car? It's only a cardboard box with some pram wheels strapped on but technically it's classified as a vehicle.

The IMPLICATION is that a December release date will not be the last day of the month or even the last week of the month or else it would be late December or early January.

Would you like to buy my car? It's only a cardboard box with some pram wheels strapped on but technically it's classified as a vehicle.

The IMPLICATION is that a December release date will not be the last day of the month or even the last week of the month or else it would be late December or early January.
it's the 9th of December. Chill.

No, December means December. You're car analogy would work great, except you forgot one little thing. This isn't some paid team working on some company's hours to get this mod out to you. This is a bunch of guys who love this game who are doing this for free and who are doing it in their spare time between jobs, school, family, friends, and all those other things in life. They're not selling you anything, they're doing this for free, and sharing this with us out of the kindness of their hearts. People heckled them and heckled them for a date. They guessed sometime in December. If it takes longer, it takes longer. They are working their asses off trying to get this done, so show them some respect.

Reactions:
Status
Not open for further replies.