• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

3inar

Major
44 Badges
Apr 30, 2010
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Stellaris
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Deus Vult
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • 500k Club
  • Victoria 2
  • Cities: Skylines
"3inar the Mod"

Download v0.2 now!

Preview ;)
v0.2
Frodo(I havent done his DNA yett).
smfrodo.png

Småland in the start of the game.
smland.png

Northern Scandinavia from start of game.
northernpagans.png

v0.1
Scandinavia after a quick simulation of 50 years. As you can see the balance is pretty good. Only thing I can conplain about is Norway steam roling the pagans in the Northern Scandinavia.
scandinavia50years.png

Småland after 50 years, only 2 of the original Independant counts have ben conquered, they where conquered by Sweden.
smaland50years.png

Another game, 80 years after game start scandinavia looks like this. Took about 60 years for the pagans in northern & eastern europe to be subdued. Something of note is that Denmark did capture Finnveden(county in småland) rather quick this time So that afected the game quite a bitt.
scandinavia80years2.png

"Second release" Changes: V0.2 Download
- Rebalanced Småland by adding a cuple of titlular dutchies and also made counties Finnveden & Njudung vassals of dutchy Värend(to prevent the danish from conquering småland from the begining of the game.
- United the pagans in sweden under 1 dutchy(also this to prevent the ai from conquering pagans to early), also added 1 norwegian county(Finnmark) as vassal for the same reason.
- Added 3 new fantasy characters as courtiers in a cupple of courts. Those added are: Cara(Legend of the seeker), Frodo(Lord of the rings) and Lisa(from the new "V" series from 2009).
- Added 1 new famous character as courtier, person added is: "Laura Vandervoort"(known from playing Lisa in "V" from 2009).
- New cultures have ben added, assassins creed fans might like this. New cultures are, Assassins and Templars. Characters who are assassins & templars are the fictional & famous characters I add.
- 1 new titular Kingdoms are creatable. Kingdom of Småland(can be created when you hold the dutchy title Duke of småland but only if you are a norse pagan).

"First release" Changes: V0.1 Download
- Diveded Province/county Småland into 12 minor and more historical Provinces/Counties.
- Made all new provinces/counties Independant and added Characters to every county.
- All New provinces in former småland exept 2 are now of the norse pagan religion.
- Rulers in 4 provinces are now catholic and playable the rest are of the Norse Pagan Religion.(From what ive heard you can still play as pagans by some sort of cheat code)
- Gotland no longer belongs to the de jure duchy of småland but instead the de jure duchy of Östergötland.
- And obviusly put myself in the game as count of Tveta. If you whant to be in this mod as a count in småland just post your character info in this thread(note you have to ether be norse pagan or catholic "in game" ;) )
- Added new custom COA for some characters in Småland

Near future plans
- Improving balance betwen Sweden, småland & denmark.
- Balancing the norse pagans in Northern scandinavia(norway seem to take them out rather quickly). Might Make them united under a Duke/Jarl.
- Looking at Finland and make something hapened over there. More provinces over there as whell just to prevent them from being conquerd to quickly.
- Balancing baltic pagans in general to make them live "longer and stronger". :)
- New De jure Kingdoms in Scandinavia(currently thinking about adding Iceland).
- New cultures especialy thinking about the above one.
- New events in general.
- Open for sugestions.
- Adding Real Modern famus peaple as courtiers & rulers of regions with little to no history.
- Adding fictional famus peaple as courtiers & rulers of regions with little to no history.
- Adding "You?" as courtiers & rulers of regions with little to no history. (Feel free to include a Custom COA for your family).

This mod is mainly for my own pleasure but I thught I wold share it if anyone wold be interested in it.

ID range:
Characters: 1.000.055.000 - 1.000.057.999
Dynasties: 1.000.018.000 - 1.000.018.999
Events: 1.000.047.000 - 1.000.047.999

What might be added in the future?
Watch out for the Global war!:
I was looking to add characters from the assassins creed games and also add places(counties/baronies etc.) sutch as Masyaf for example.
Also I might add new culture for Assassins and templars. Possibly events for those as whell, when I gett around to learn how to do that.

Africa the undiscoverd jewel:
I have also had my eye on africa or to be more precise western africa(green region in the south west of the map), I wold then obviusly add more cultures and religions as whell.

If you whant to help or change something in this mod just send me a PM.

Pleas leave your imput & sugestions in this thread.

Credits to those who have helped me in some way:
Darringan, for his map editing guide
Vagn, text editing help
xxxltravislxxx, text editing help
ATP, text editing help
Lambert Simnel, text editing help

Last edited:
Looks interesting. Just make sure the individual small lands are very weak or they'll imbalance tha Småland region.
Actualy they will be pagan and verry powerfull(thanks to warrior cult). But other than that they dont hold that many baronies, the county with most baronies only have 3 baronies in total.

If the game getts to unbalanced I will divide the danish & swedish regions a bitt to balance it out.

The progres on the mod is that all 12 counties are done and im currently adding characters to them, I might also add some titular titles. For example if a norse pagan counquers småland he can crown himself king of småland and also every county will probably have its own titular Dutchy title(atlest the norse pagan ones)just so they will gett the title name Jarl.