Mod 33 for Darkest Hour is released (v 0.4 released for DH 1.02)

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(63461)

Marshal of ***33
Dec 11, 2006
www.strategium-alliance.com
Mod 33 for Darkest Hour is released (v 1.0 released for DH 1.03 RC3)

I have to open a new topic because I haven't written the first post dedicated to Mod33 first topic.
Anyway, I've just upload the first Mod33 beta public release.

As it is said in the title, it is a beta version so some improvements have to be done or added to the mod.
Nevertheless, the Strategium Alliance Team didn't experience any CTD or major bug with this version.
In the next version we will integrate some of the improvements allowed by this fabulous game Darkest hour.
Furthermore this version has been made in french, a whole team is working on a global translation, so you should wait for it.

I and the all Strategium Alliance Modding Team wish you good game !

Edit (01/04/2014) : The brand new Mod33 v1.0 has been released
This version is fully compatible with Darkest Hour v1.03 RC3.
Please follow the link below to the dedicated download page.
This is a french version (translation to english is not yet finished)
Anyway, I and the Strategium Modding Team wish you a good game.

Download link to Strategium Mod33 download topic:

http://forum.reseau-js.com/topic/80406-mod-33-for-darkest-hour/ [670 Mo]

Last edited:
Nice! Seems to have a lot of events (improving my French greatly lol).
I'm already building factories only in Japan. I will try to change history a bit, get a bit higher IC and produce tanks and get blitzkrieg lol

May I suggest adding to the title or description of the thread that the mod is currently only in French? No need to have people waste their time downloading it without knowing this in forehand, as many people, if not most, wont be able to enjoy it if it is in French.

It's just the event texts, i think, guys. You can guess pretty well, and if not, at least you know now how it feels to be a political leader listening to the advice of generals and professionals that you don't understand at all ;)

Yeah it's only Event Texts that are in French.....Gonna have to guess my way through Communist Germany's event chain

Im unable to download i put it in my darkest hour folder but it just creates a sub folder called darkest hour and i put the mod 1933 folder in my mods folder and that didnt work either.

Is the mod mobilization-by-events -driven like DH vanilla or manpower growth -driven like KR? Just asking cause it's getting late 1936 playing Japan and the daily MP increase is 0.000002 or whatever and there's no mobilization decision showing whatsoever. Hard to do Marco Polo with starting divisions and no MP.

Found a bug: after Austria-Hungary is formed - the capital should've move back to Vienna from Salzburg. But it haven't.

Ok it is corrected. The ID was wrong (it was the HoI2 one)
It will be integrated in a next bugfix