• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Here is my newist problem, any suggestions?

Photobucket does not allow 3rd party hosting (= you upload a file there and link to it by inserting an image on another forum) for free. If you want to do that using Photobucket you have to upgrade your account there
https://support.photobucket.com/hc/en-us/articles/115009597607-What-is-3rd-party-hosting-

oh i see! Anyways do you know of any site where i can put my photos, windows 10 is the worst! Do you know how to fix mod33?

I use the webspace provided by my own ISP if I want to upload files. Does yours not include some sort of webspace or homepage to use for that?

About your problems - you still have not answered my questions in post 8.
Are you using HoI 2 or HoI 2 Doomsday?
Are you already running the game in Windows 10’s compatibilty mode for Windows XP?

Edit: o.k. so you are not using the normal HoI 2 but HoI 2 Doomsday or HoI 2 Armaggeddon.
Have you made sure that you downloaded the right version of mod33? There are 2 different versions for DD and for Arma.

Does the normal game run fine and you encounter your problems only when trying to run the mod?

Have you updated your game to the latest patch before installing the mod?

Last edited:
any suggestions here?
upload_2018-1-28_18-33-29.png

Photobucket does not allow 3rd party hosting (= you upload a file there and link to it by inserting an image on another forum) for free. If you want to do that using Photobucket you have to upgrade your account there
https://support.photobucket.com/hc/en-us/articles/115009597607-What-is-3rd-party-hosting-

I use the webspace provided by my own ISP if I want to upload files. Does yours not include some sort of webspace or homepage to use for that?

About your problems - you still have not answered my questions in post 8.
Are you using HoI 2 or HoI 2 Doomsday?
Are you already running the game in Windows 10’s compatibilty mode for Windows XP?

Edit: o.k. so you are not using the normal HoI 2 but HoI 2 Doomsday or HoI 2 Armaggeddon.
Have you made sure that you downloaded the right version of mod33? There are 2 different versions for DD and for Arma.

Does the normal game run fine and you encounter your problems only when trying to run the mod?

Have you updated your game to the latest patch before installing the mod?
hoi2 armageddon and no to the second question.

please help I got a new problem. I think iit has to due with the third scenario, but I can't understand french!

In the 22nd post in this thread I asked you if you have those problems only when playing that mod, or when playing the vanilla/unmodded game too.
I assume now that it is only when playing that mod and in that case you should ask your questions in the modding subforum in the thread for that mod
https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/mod33-for-doomsday.315489/

As far as I see it you are using the french version of the mod and that means that the scenarios (the .eug files) are named in french. Try using the english version.

Last edited: