• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Come to think of it, I had added the Confederate States as puppets of the German Empire in case of defeat of the U.S.A. But I still have to finish the provinces to be assigned.View attachment 629392

Looking good. You could have them be available as a releasable nation for all major powers if one of said powers somehow defeats the USA.

edit, noticed a typo: Lee's middle name was Custis, not Curtis.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
Just started a 1897 campaign as GER, saved and reloaded and got a CTD without notice. Tried again, same result.

Savededug states: ERROR : (Missing = in statement.) 'Avia-Balt = Zavod ' Line = 204538 file = Mods\1914 17.May.2020\scenarios\save games\Germany_1897_January_1.eug

index.jpg

• 4Like
Reactions:
Just downloaded the mod to try it, I gotta say I really love the map, it's so nice to see it in the DH map instead of the HoI2 one, I started as Japan and played until 1902 and I really enjoyed it.

I had Qing China going totally mad (and I was totally impressed by my "luck"), I saw in files that Qing has only 1% chance of choosing to declare war against the 8-Nations during the Boxer Rebellion and well, I had that outcome haha. Instead of the Boxer movement spawning, a sudden war against China took place which I manually ended after almost annexing Qing, they ended up as my puppet with Italy annexing Manchuria and Russia eating Mongolia along Xinjiang.

I guess that war isn't planned to occur yet, but I gotta say I certainly enjoyed it, seeing the files I saw you've made a huge work in Qing Empire and I'm thinking on giving a try to Korea. Anyways, just wanted to say it is quite fun.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Just downloaded the mod to try it, I gotta say I really love the map, it's so nice to see it in the DH map instead of the HoI2 one, I started as Japan and played until 1902 and I really enjoyed it.

I had Qing China going totally mad (and I was totally impressed by my "luck"), I saw in files that Qing has only 1% chance of choosing to declare war against the 8-Nations during the Boxer Rebellion and well, I had that outcome haha. Instead of the Boxer movement spawning, a sudden war against China took place which I manually ended after almost annexing Qing, they ended up as my puppet with Italy annexing Manchuria and Russia eating Mongolia along Xinjiang.

I guess that war isn't planned to occur yet, but I gotta say I certainly enjoyed it, seeing the files I saw you've made a huge work in Qing Empire and I'm thinking on giving a try to Korea. Anyways, just wanted to say it is quite fun.

Thanks for the useful information. In the updates I am doing I have made some changes to the boxer war in which Qing China declares war on the 8 nations. I'm still doing some tests, it should all be more consistent with the exact reality of the facts.

With respect from Russia - "ill_bri_rus\ill_div_rus"
Thanks for the nice pictures! I just updated them by putting the gold frame. Thanks a lot again, if you have anything else in the future, I gladly accept it.

4747.jpg7474.jpg45764575.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions:
British Raj

index.jpg

• 6Like
Reactions:
The Mod crashs when I load a save but other than that works perfectly fine and I can't find the reason for this problem, any ideas

Hi, same problem?

Savededug states: ERROR : (Missing = in statement.) 'Avia-Balt = Zavod ' Line = 204538 file = Mods\1914 17.May.2020\scenarios\save games\Germany_1897_January_1.eug

The Mod crashs when I load a save but other than that works perfectly fine and I can't find the reason for this problem, any ideas

I think Pavel has solved the problem, in the next version that I upload it should no longer crash when loading the saved game.

I am remove extra " before and after name Zavod Avia-Balt (string with ID 7233)

Hi, same problem?

Well, no savebug error is detected, only I have a Austria-hungary manual and autosave when I try to load them they crash when the loading bar is about to be complete

Hi, this mod always crashes when i try to start it. Savedebug says:

Reading brigade model files...{
none ('db\units\brigades\none.txt'): 1 model(s) loaded (0 to 0).
artillery ('db\units\brigades\artillery.txt'): 6 model(s) loaded (0 to 5).
sp_artillery ('db\units\brigades\sp_artillery.txt'): 4 model(s) loaded (0 to 3).
rocket_artillery ('db\units\brigades\rocket_artillery.txt'): ERROR : (Unknown Type in NavalDivision) 'defensiveness = 0' Line = 9 file = Mods\1914\db\units\brigades\rocket_artillery.txt

Hi, this mod always crashes when i try to start it. Savedebug says:

Reading brigade model files...{
none ('db\units\brigades\none.txt'): 1 model(s) loaded (0 to 0).
artillery ('db\units\brigades\artillery.txt'): 6 model(s) loaded (0 to 5).
sp_artillery ('db\units\brigades\sp_artillery.txt'): 4 model(s) loaded (0 to 3).
rocket_artillery ('db\units\brigades\rocket_artillery.txt'): ERROR : (Unknown Type in NavalDivision) 'defensiveness = 0' Line = 9 file = Mods\1914\db\units\brigades\rocket_artillery.txt

Strange, at startup it doesn't give any problems. Did you download the latest version on the first page? Try re-download it and reinstall the mod.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ybt3x0ve214qnya/1914_17.May.2020.rar/file