• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Can I be of any help?

And some questions:

You dont want to include free citites, right? So why is Bremen included? At least Hamburg as a much more important city is shadowed by Bremen due to this.

Dark Scipio said:
Can I be of any help?
Do you have skills in Photoshop and Inferis' tools?

Dark Scipio said:
You dont want to include free citites, right? So why is Bremen included? At least Hamburg as a much more important city is shadowed by Bremen due to this.
We represent the Archbishopric of Bremen (not the free city), at least until annexation.

How far along is the map itself? Roughly speaking, of course.

Is there still help needed for the map? And I cant find it anymore here.

Is the map (whatever map we're talking about, for I'm torn between MKJ's, an in-house project and no doubt something else I'm unaware of...) actually being actively worked on?

I'm just curious; one reason being that from what I read in his sig, Kasperus (all hail!) is working on WATK4, which is definitely an EU2 project. He started work on a wonderful map for EU3 (WATK 3D), but let it die some time ago after presumably getting bored with the game itself.

Anyway, back on topic...

I have no idea on the progress of the new map - assuming, indeed, that he is still working on it at all - so it could well be a redundant point altogether, but it's perhaps something to keep in mind.

Naturally I support MKJ or whomever is indeed working on a new map, but sustained absence almost suggests abandonment.

AGC-EEP is working on a map that is based off of MKJ's map.