• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Garbon said:
Nah, I'd say my time frame is a lot smaller than that.

Also, while some people might be into whipping, that ain't really my thing.

Your continuing another's work, so it adds to yours. Sorry Garb, isn't cool toxics total remake, taking far less time then this, and almost entirely complete? Just pointing this out. *low glaring at Garbon, and his total lack of showing proof, that he's near done :p*

Garbon said:
You misunderstood my comment. I meant that I don't plan to spend another year.

:p So if it's not done in a year, then Garbon will quit on it? <.< AGCEEP MAP IS CURSED! Unless, Garbon finishes it before HOI III, then I will give Garbon cookies. Otherwise, Garbon is good for events, but should give an actual status report on the map <.<.

panther-anthro said:
:p So if it's not done in a year, then Garbon will quit on it? <.< AGCEEP MAP IS CURSED! Unless, Garbon finishes it before HOI III, then I will give Garbon cookies. Otherwise, Garbon is good for events, but should give an actual status report on the map <.<.

oooHHH ..toooo much pressure........which cookies, real or net cookies?

Toio said:
oooHHH ..toooo much pressure........which cookies, real or net cookies?

They do both live in the US, so it's plausibvle that panther-anthro could send him some real cookies that are not too old by the time the arrive. Of course, he could always just buy some factory-made ones on the net and have them shipped to him, but that it so less enticing.

panther-anthro said:

Thank you for taking time out of your day to send feedback.

If people are keen on a new map for AGCEEP, they are free to create their own map or use/enhance an existing one and set up another "High Council". I do not see how people can expect an individual to voluntarily create a map in the first place, let alone establishing for him a time limit.

Garbon said:
Actually, this is garbon day-job time.

Posting on the forum is day job time? o_O Fine, Garbon map later, but at least post a preview, other projects post previews *sniffle* I want preview!

:p also, maybe you aren't forgetting therion, but matty has somehow 'resigned' interregnum to a lot less updates until Garbon finishes, which causes me uh problems.

panther-anthro said:
o_O Maybe he does, but maybe he doesn't! Let the garbon answer.

We could, but it would be cryptic and/or evasive. Something long the lines of....

"Not everyone needs to eat a midday meal."

YodaMaster said:
Cryptic entities could prefer a midnight meal...

My son sometimes likes snacks late at night.

Maybe he could produce a new map?

mandead said:
Maybe when he appears to be snacking late at night, he is in fact creating a new map?

Maybe he's eating the new map!

That would explain why it hasn't come out yet ...

MattyG said:
Maybe he's eating the new map!

That would explain why it hasn't come out yet ...

aahh, so the truth comes out, the new map has been eaten :D

The new map will come out when it comes out, If Garbon does not want to release any info, so be it, its not as if you do not have a map to use at the moment.

Toio said:
The new map will come out when it comes out, If Garbon does not want to release any info, so be it, its not as if you do not have a map to use at the moment.

Yes, I know.

Toio said:
aahh, so the truth comes out, the new map has been eaten :D

Don't inform Garbon! he must not know :p. Also, it is like we are severely delayed, and matty bases a lot of future ideas around the fact that we'll get a new map.