• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Would the original creator approve someone uploading a fixed version for 1.05.1? For people like me who are slightly less tech savvy than a sack of rocks?
I've got a google drive account named after Karl Marx just for uploading games and related game stuff to friends. I could do so, if you're cool with the mod creator being cool with it. I'll attempt TiM25 fixes tomorrow.

• 1Like
Reactions:
It looks like it works for 1.05.1

Does anyone have a fix for playing Democratic Germany? With the 1.05 files above, after Hindenburg dies, Hitler becomes head of state rather than an election being triggered.

Last edited:
Running Mixed Mod, checksum AGIN.

Those Belgians, caught between many wars. King Albert I seeing his kingdom overrun with Germans in weeks and having lost several entire divisions, understood that total occupation was near. A serendipitious route of escape making use of the Lys river, Albert I led the remainder of his army from Bruges, torching German supply lines that had mistakenly thought them beaten in spirit, leading to a halt outside Dunkirk. The great King fights on to reclaim his people.

It's one of those terribly foolish infantry mistakes to consider a retreating army useless and making further way into battle lines ahead. That five division Belgic army was defeated in Antwerp and reclaimed Bruges on the retreat, which could have been easily averted if some Germans stayed behind for a while.

Meanwhile, AI Russia hasn't attacked once, so it's free riding all the way to Paris, but not that I haven't got a ton of troops on the border of Russia. Zero fighting out East and zero fighting on the mighty Maginot.

Naval battles haven't been too bad, equal losses between UK and Germany. I just stack 40 ships in one province because I know that naval missions are horrible.

No Italy yet, or Ottomans.

Attachments

• AlbertI.jpg
    AlbertI.jpg
    453,1 KB · Views: 83
  • StillQuiet.jpg
    StillQuiet.jpg
    331,9 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
Running Mixed Mod, checksum AGIN.

Those Belgians, caught between many wars. King Albert I seeing his kingdom overrun with Germans in weeks and having lost several entire divisions, understood that total occupation was near. A serendipitious route of escape making use of the Lys river, Albert I led the remainder of his army from Bruges, torching German supply lines that had mistakenly thought them beaten in spirit, leading to a halt outside Dunkirk. The great King fights on to reclaim his people.

It's one of those terribly foolish infantry mistakes to consider a retreating army useless and making further way into battle lines ahead. That five division Belgic army was defeated in Antwerp and reclaimed Bruges on the retreat, which could have been easily averted if some Germans stayed behind for a while.

Meanwhile, AI Russia hasn't attacked once, so it's free riding all the way to Paris, but not that I haven't got a ton of troops on the border of Russia. Zero fighting out East and zero fighting on the mighty Maginot.

Naval battles haven't been too bad, equal losses between UK and Germany. I just stack 40 ships in one province because I know that naval missions are horrible.

No Italy yet, or Ottomans.

It's been years since I've played this mod, but I never realized that Mix Mod has a 1914 campaign too. All features work for the 1914 campaign?

It's been years since I've played this mod, but I never realized that Mix Mod has a 1914 campaign too. All features work for the 1914 campaign?
large.jpg

You can change the German flag to that for starters!

All the social - high taxes, high wages on business, or "unsocial" if you have a flat and low rate of taxes and no wages on business - and the education, health, and security events are working for 1914. Not really sure what else to make a note on, I'm new to the mod. If it's like any other DH mod, then that darn Lenin event is ramrodded to fire and ruin Russia, but in my game the AI Russia has not made a single advance in three months except against Austria-Hungary but that's not helping out so much anyway because they expend too many divisions waiting in Poland. If the affairs in France continue and it's a swift war, it could be a march to Moscow by summer 1915, hopefully before that event fires. Considering the utility of events, I bet that darn event will fire in peace time and cause a revolution anyways.
_____
We all know in 1914, a fair fight between France and Germany would see Germany as the victor, and the AI UK has done very well to keep things fair. I'm sure all of us here know where those guys are, but surprisingly, the UK did show up once to the continent landing by sea to retake Bruges, Belgium.

Last edited:
Ok. The 1.05 Version works mostly. But there are two issues
First when I start the game, i get an messages that there are 6 errors in external files (But it doesn't seem to effect the game).
And the music doesn't work.