• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Many thanks for the link!

I'm new to DH. Yesterday I've read in the first post that the mod won't be available for 1.04. I'm glad it isn't so.

@bloomoonneptun
Have you taken the lead in keeping the mod alive? If yes, thanks in advance!

p.s. my first post in this forum. So I would like to say: "hello everybody!"
Well, technically, I guess I have but I only ported it, as in I didn't change the mod, I just made sure it would work for 1.04

And welcome to the forums! I wish you a very pleasant stay and may you thoroughly enjoy Darkest Hour.

Cheers

Yeah! :D If played as historical outcome, are there a lot of new events compared to original DH?

Dude,this mod is dead as well and havent support for 1.4 RC 1

I keep getting a "affirmation of the elections" event daily as Communist Germany. Also, the ministers don't update, for example when I pick Barth as HoS, Toller stays. Inviting Trotsky to the government does nothing.

Does this need to be combined with DH Full?

I got a problem with the mod. Today I tried to play the mod, but it didn't start-up like regular. It usually takes a couple of seconds to start up the game, but when I wanted to play the Mixed mod, it doesn't even start. I looked on Task Manger to see if it's active, and it was. Just not on Applications, but on Processes. So, is there anything wrong with it? Is there a way to fix it? Also, if anyone ask, yes I'm playing on the latest version of the mod on version 1.04 of Darkest Hour.

I got a problem with the mod. Today I tried to play the mod, but it didn't start-up like regular. It usually takes a couple of seconds to start up the game, but when I wanted to play the Mixed mod, it doesn't even start. I looked on Task Manger to see if it's active, and it was. Just not on Applications, but on Processes. So, is there anything wrong with it? Is there a way to fix it? Also, if anyone ask, yes I'm playing on the latest version of the mod on version 1.04 of Darkest Hour.

Hi,

The mod isn't compatible with the final version of 1.04. To make it compatible, you need to change one file, which I will explain -

1. Go to the mod's 'db' folder.
  2. Open up the 'country.csv' file using software such as notepad or (I recommend Notepad++)
  3. Check out the developer thread regarding the necessary changes, found here: https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/darkest-hour-patch-1-04.882675/ - Or for your convenience, all you need to check out is this: https://gyazo.com/892d248576e79f02077037247d01e83c
  4. Try loading it up again. :)

Reactions:
Hi,

The mod isn't compatible with the final version of 1.04. To make it compatible, you need to change one file, which I will explain -

1. Go to the mod's 'db' folder.
  2. Open up the 'country.csv' file using software such as notepad or (I recommend Notepad++)
  3. Check out the developer thread regarding the necessary changes, found here: https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/darkest-hour-patch-1-04.882675/ - Or for your convenience, all you need to check out is this: https://gyazo.com/892d248576e79f02077037247d01e83c
  4. Try loading it up again. :)
And it works now! Thanks! :D

Hello everyone.
I recently downloaded Bloomoonneptun's version of the mod, and applied SniperX53's moddification.
Still,when i launch it, there are around 200 errors and many countries don't have collours(are black).
Does anyone knows how can I fix this?
P.S: my game is updated to the latest version of DH

Well it works but after the elections in 4th International Germany, the event named "Affirmation of the elections" keeps happening everyday and makes the game unplayable.
I'm having the same problem as well. I just stopped playing this and went straight to the Communist Germany Mod because of this mod being inactive. Plus how everyone just ignore this problem.

To anyone here: How can you fix this?

Plus another thing to add: What's up with the United Kingdom declaring war with the USSR with no reason or events? I mean it. I even looked on the events chart down in the bottom of the hub. And there's no events or reasoning for this. Why is that?!

And that's another thing I want to add as well.

If event keep fire and fire,you must find him and remove line "persistent = yes" I'm haven't this mod on my PC,im never played him,this advice from my own knowledge

Just enter a name of event (or any similar word) in a search line,or find txt.file with a events for commie Germany.As I said I'm haven't files of this mod,im don't know where this guy added events for commie Germany

Also, one more thing to add: How come the Spanish State (Spanish Nationalist) takes control before the Civil War started in 1936? Historically, the Nationalist split from the Republic due to the Popular Front Taking control of the Republic. And now they did a coup d'etat without any nation helping them, or any event. It just happen out of no where. Why is that?