• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Good job to everyone involved, thanks for updating this.

Awesome! Say, if any chance, is their a way to make a nation into a Theocratic one in the mod? I have seen in the Shields folder (because I'm a flag geek XP) and I noticed that it have _teo under a few nations (Like America, Mexico, etc.). I did played the mod before version 1.04, and yet no one give anything of how to turn a nation into a Theocratic nation. Is their a way how? I love to know.

Awesome! Say, if any chance, is their a way to make a nation into a Theocratic one in the mod? I have seen in the Shields folder (because I'm a flag geek XP) and I noticed that it have _teo under a few nations (Like America, Mexico, etc.). I did played the mod before version 1.04, and yet no one give anything of how to turn a nation into a Theocratic nation. Is their a way how? I love to know.
Well, I wouldn't really know about that, since I only got rid of the errors, although when I played the mod I never saw an option to turn a nation into a Theocratic one. Perhaps if your political sliders are just right you get a theocratic nation?

Hi Nova, this is San_Felipe. My account was compromised and I had been away for over a year due to work and stress because I was finding it hard to recruit people to help me and a colleague out.

Anyway, it seems that you are updating this mod and that you've stated that DH has released a 1.4 version of their game? As far as I am aware, this update isn't yet available on Steam? Also, I hope you haven't forgot but I spent a lot of hours remaking your mod and I feel confused because when I was working on it, despite your occasional reply, you didn't really contribute to a majority of anything. As far as I know, you made the base mod, then you were kicked off this site and when I asked you if I could take it over, you said yes since you no longer had any interest in this mod. Why now after a very long time have you decided to show any?

I hope you will not take this personally, I am merely wondering that's all.

Also, lets not forget that the base mod of the 1.03 version was changed from your very buggy version to that a colleague of mine had worked on. Reason for this are the odd wars & crashes that would happen like the Israel crash. We solved that by not using your base mod after this was reliased. So if members are getting this odd crash and several others, its not due to our base version, but yours. I did notify you Nova regarding this, but I think you felt a little bit offended because we had decided not to use your version. This is something I would like to clarify with everyone else. Full credit mention of your contributions was said due to the respect I have of you and this mod. However, I feel that you've not shown me or my team any respect since I've viewed the main thread of MDS and not one mention of anything from you was left after we had finished it.

My advice to members would be this. Use the mod that we released and not the original Nova version since that had tons of bugs. If you would like to use our base version, then by all means do so, but please notify me of your intentions so that I can also help out.

i would like to ask to the one that is right now in charge of the mod upgrade if i could give by myself a look to the mod folder since i noticed that the german minister text file is the same of DH Full and not the one of Mixed Mod for 1.03

i would like to ask to the one that is right now in charge of the mod upgrade if i could give by myself a look to the mod folder since i noticed that the german minister text file is the same of DH Full and not the one of Mixed Mod for 1.03
I've checked and as far as I can tell, the German minister file is the same as it was before. But if you still want to take a look, go right ahead.

I've checked and as far as I can tell, the German minister file is the same as it was before. But if you still want to take a look, go right ahead.
maybe is some problem of mine, but its strange that the GER file end to 280 while the election events use numbers like 301 and 282?

PS.
If those suspects are right then i think that i could have a new version with new adds up (New Nation and fourth route for 1933 germany election) , tomorrow since where i am its late. :D :D :D

maybe is some problem of mine, but its strange that the GER file end to 280 while the election events use numbers like 301 and 282?

PS.
If those suspects are right then i think that i could have a new version with new adds up (New Nation and fourth route for 1933 germany election) , tomorrow since where i am its late. :D :D :D
No, you're right, the election events do use numbers like 301 and 282 and they aren't in the German minister file and as far I can tell, they aren't in any of the minister files in db/ministers.

New version of Mixed Mod, fixed some minor problems.
Mixed Mod for DH 1.04: https://www.dropbox.com/s/gsim98kip4qjst1/Mixed Mod for DH 1.04.rar?dl=0
Credits to Arcanjo Zero for the mod.
Error_429.png

I don't suppose you have an alternate link?

Hey, if theirs going to be an update of some sorts I have an ideal that might work: What if you were, for say, conquer all of Europe and formed it under your European Union, or some kind of Superstate?

I just came up with that ideal after playing as Communist Germany and conquering most of Europe.

Also, I want to say: When I play as Democratic Germany, I noticed that the leader of Democratic Germany isn't Otto Wells, the leader of the SPD. And I also even noticed that on Hindenburg's death instead of calling of an election, instead they a point someone as leader as if I'm playing as Nazi Germany. Turns out they a pointed Wilhelm the 2nd! Also, when I elected the DNVP there is no decision for bringing back the Kaiser anywhere.

Is this a new change, or what?

Also, I want to say: When I play as Democratic Germany, I noticed that the leader of Democratic Germany isn't Otto Wells, the leader of the SPD. And I also even noticed that on Hindenburg's death instead of calling of an election, instead they a point someone as leader as if I'm playing as Nazi Germany. Turns out they a pointed Wilhelm the 2nd! Also, when I elected the DNVP there is no decision for bringing back the Kaiser anywhere.

Is this a new change, or what?

You have to replace the minister files of Mixed Mod for 1.04 with the ones from Mixed Mod 1.03, which will give you the correct German ministers. The 1.04 version contains the vanilla lists.

New version of Mixed Mod, fixed some minor problems.
Mixed Mod for DH 1.04: https://www.dropbox.com/s/gsim98kip4qjst1/Mixed Mod for DH 1.04.rar?dl=0
Credits to Arcanjo Zero for the mod.

Many thanks for the link!

I'm new to DH. Yesterday I've read in the first post that the mod won't be available for 1.04. I'm glad it isn't so.

@bloomoonneptun
Have you taken the lead in keeping the mod alive? If yes, thanks in advance!

p.s. my first post in this forum. So I would like to say: "hello everybody!"