• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
EDIT: I might have found the file with the problem. It shall be the "demger.txt". I don't know why yet though. I'll be testing what's causing it and asap will be uploading a new beta version.

If you will try in your games, open your saved game and remove this from it -->>> event = "db\events\demger.txt"
You can open the file in a text editor. It will be easy to find with the ^F command. It's located after the "history" and right before the "interface" fields.
Deleting that the game shall work without freezing.

:)

Last edited:
Somewhat beefed up Latvia (national development plan is very lovely if combined with cheat "money" in case of saving hopelessly outgunned countries ;) ), with 8-10 fort levels, holding against Germany. USSR has signed bitter peace few months ago. Germans are going into Iran.

Indeed, this mod creates all kinds of ahistorical situations, which is a lot of fun. In my South African campaign, I'm at war with Portugal, which isn't too crazy or even interesting. But for some reason, An overstrength Hungary (85 IC) DOW'd Yugoslavia just before Danzig. Thus dragging Germany, Romania, and Bulgaria into a Balkan War. Italy joined in. The Soviet Union invaded Poland on its own (I don't think M-R Pact was signed) but was making very slow progress for some reason. France had had enough of the German shenanigans in the Balkans and declared war on Germany. Danzig finally fired in August 1939. I doubt any of this was caused by me though :)

I see country goes below available IC due shortages of resources , i see Italy , Hungary & Romania having those problems so far , Italy 1939 16/79 IC :(

EDIT: I might have found the file with the problem. It shall be the "demger.txt". I don't know why yet though. I'll be testing what's causing it and asap will be uploading a new beta version.

If you will try in your games, open your saved game and remove this from it -->>> event = "db\events\demger.txt"
You can open the file in a text editor. It will be easy to find with the ^F command. It's located after the "history" and right before the "interface" fields.
Deleting that the game shall work without freezing.

Now it works. I assume Germany doesn't love democracy :laugh:

I see country goes below available IC due shortages of resources , i see Italy , Hungary & Romania having those problems so far , Italy 1939 16/79 IC :(
Scenario 1936 or 1933?
It should be unlikely to happen in 1936 , but in the 1933 scenario I think it may happen (not because the mod itself, but it can be contributing).

Btw, I've tweaked the manpower bonosues for next beta (can be one of the reasons? don't know, but even).
I've just to test one thing more to release it, since there was a Dem Ger event freezing the game in 1944.

By now I recomend put a "#" in front of the line >>>>>> event = "db\events\demger.txt" <<<<< into the file "events.txt" of the "db" folder of the mod before starting a new game. For current games, edit the savegame as I wrote before and you won't experience any problem.

EDIT: I listed in the first post some changes I'm making to the beta2. Hope you like it. I removed the download of beta1 link due the freezing problem.

Last edited:
New version, BETA 2 released.
See the first post.

Also a new SS about new decisions (check the last one of the 2nd post in the 1st page).

Changelog:
  • Corrected a bug that related to the Democratic Germany that was freezing the game in 1944.
  • Improved the Democratic Germany event of the Anschluss.
  • Improved the Democratic Germany event of white peace between Allies and USSR.
  • Added a new event to Germany invest in the German Grand Prix motor teams.
  • Added a new event to Germany build up the Western Wall (aka Siegfried Line).
  • Added a new event to Germany (human player only) to allow the Reichkommissariat Moskowien to change into Russia.
  • Added a new event to allow human players to change the flag more than once for each ideology.
  • Changed the name of Brazilian Kingdom to Brazilian Empire.
  • Changed the Minimum Wages event.
  • Added a decision to determine the taxes index.
  • Added a decision to invest in education.
  • Added a decision to invest in public health.
  • Added a decision to invest in public security.
  • Added an event about unemployment rate raise.
  • Added an event about crime rate raise.
  • Download now in a more reliable server (I guess).

THIS IS SO AWESOMEEEEEEE!I THINK MY HEAD WILL EXPLODE!IT'S CHUCK NORRIS amazing!Thanks!Thanks !Thanks :D

But if I chance to Russia,the all Reichkomissariets will be annexed in Russia Right?

THIS IS SO AWESOMEEEEEEE!I THINK MY HEAD WILL EXPLODE!IT'S CHUCK NORRIS amazing!Thanks!Thanks !Thanks :D

But if I chance to Russia,the all Reichkomissariets will be annexed in Russia Right?
Nope. :blink: I didn't think abou it. But RUS will have claims, of course. I could edit the revolt.txt file to allow Ger to release Rus, but I'm afraid of what strange behaviour the AI could present in that case.

Thanks for this mod, most fun I've had with DH in a long time (which says alot). Some bits of should definitively be incorporated into DH Full.

Nope. :blink: I didn't think abou it. But RUS will have claims, of course. I could edit the revolt.txt file to allow Ger to release Rus, but I'm afraid of what strange behaviour the AI could present in that case.

Well.If reichkomissariats continue existing,creating Russia continue futile and ahistorical :glare:.

ERROR : Nauru (1682) is already owned by Australia when United Kingdom wants it.[Mods\Mixed Mod\scenarios\1933\united kingdom.inc, line 348]
ERROR : Nauru (1682) is already controlled by Australia when United Kingdom wants it.[Mods\Mixed Mod\scenarios\1933\united kingdom.inc, line 351]
ERROR : Karavatti (1612) is already owned by United Kingdom when British Raj wants it.[Mods\Mixed Mod\scenarios\1933\british raj.inc, line 53]
ERROR : Karavatti (1612) is already controlled by United Kingdom when British Raj wants it.[Mods\Mixed Mod\scenarios\1933\british raj.inc, line 62]

Last edited:
Limith, Are you sure? I just tested it, no error found.
When I remove these provinces from uk INC file I get the error of provinces without owner/controller.
The scenario 1933 has only 2 INC files along with the mod: Japan and United Kingdom. They work fine to me, and ever did. I've never spotted this before, neither when the Beta1 was playable, nobody reported this (and I didn't change these INC files for Beta2).

About the USA missions, I added a new condition in the trigger. I may post some "hotfix" (even it's not a fix) to improve this event and the Russia stuff that Gupka is wanting.

I'm running it with a nightly version of DH, so it may be an incompatibility with the nightly. If you don't have it with RC2, then ignore my report for now.

England's name change event is broken, they keep getting the name change event firing every so often as Union of Britain (LWR). They had no flag change event fire. Yes, I spent a ton of money on Propaganda campaigns since I kept getting +10% dissent from USSA propaganda campaigns (that and the fact I put most of my IC in CG to invest in research). One sort've problem with the propoganda events as a LWR is that they can also turn a country Social Democrat (since it has possibility of increasing democratic), like I did to Canada.

If I am under attack by the Soviets (+Pol+Sweden+Hungary+Bulgaria) who straight up DoW'd me (not via event) and I am allied to Italy, Lib, Abbys, and Slovakia and have great relations with FRA/UOB/CAN/USSA, I feel like there should be an event of some sorts to get them to join my alliance...can't accept all bring to alliance FRA/UOB/CAN cause they are already in an alliance, and USSA is too isolationist.

On another note, really glad Manpower doctrine sucks and I have mobility doctrine. The only reason why my 90 divisions are winning (slowly) against USSR/POL/SWE/HUN/BUL's 330+. Well, Bul is cut off from the fight, Hungary is being killed by 24 divisions with loss ratios of 1:16, Slovakia is doing surprisingly well staying alive (9 divisions over there sitting on top of their capital), rest of my divisions are fighting Poland with loss ratios of 1:3, and ITA has Copenhagen garrisoned fine so they can't invade from Sweden.

Last edited:
I'm running it with a nightly version of DH, so it may be an incompatibility with the nightly. If you don't have it with RC2, then ignore my report for now.
It does not present that issue with RC2. Actually, the mod is design for DH 1.03RC2.
Well, let's ignore it for now and move forward then. :)

It does not present that issue with RC2. Actually, the mod is design for DH 1.03RC2.
Well, let's ignore it for now and move forward then. :)
United Balkans is missing a core on one of the islands in Greece if you choose to let them have Greece as well. Has 46% provincial revolt risk. Although my Balkans ally has more troops than me, so they can garrison it fine.

I've been working to make the mod better and more complete.
In my to-do list, I've already make some changes for upcoming version.
Just to share with you what surelly is going to come next:

- Added two new nations to the game: Occitania and Cascadia.
- Now Germany can release Russia.
- Removed the decision to allow the Reichkommissariat Moskowien to change into Russia.
- Added new events about Epidemy Outbreak and Scientific Interchange.
- Added a decision to most of South and Central America countries beg for peace when loosing a war against USA.
- Added leaders and ministers to Grand Colombia and Centroamerica.
- Small corrections about United Balkans cores and Commie USA trying to coup DDR in the Commie Germany mod.
- Small corrections in the Taxes and Wages decisions.

I'm playtesting the Beta3 now.

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!Thanks Arcanjo :D

This is a very fun mod I love the thinks you can do on here like making Dr. Doom ruler of Hungary, any chance you could make it so that Romania is ruled by Dracula :p.
Not really. I've put some easter eggs within, but won't fill it with fictional stuff. :)