• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Does anybody know which version of the Communist Germany Mod the most recent updated version for 1.04 has? I can see that the official Communist Germany Mod had some very recent updates, and I'd love to use the most recent version along with Mixed Mod.

Reactions:
I'm having the same problem as well. I just stopped playing this and went straight to the Communist Germany Mod because of this mod being inactive. Plus how everyone just ignore this problem.

To anyone here: How can you fix this?

Howdy, the problem seems to be that Mixed Mod used a newer version of the events file and an older version of the ministers files from my mod, so the events file is referring to ministers which don't exist

I've had a look in winmerge and I think you can take the ministers folder from my mod and drop it into Mixed Mod to fix things

Reactions:
I played Mixed mod with 1.03 and everything was working perfectly fine. I came back to it today but its incapable of loading my save. It goes to the loading screen and then just stops loading about a quarter of the way in and task manager shows me that its not responding.

Would anyone care to upload a 1.04 version of the mod please ? Or at least post the entire process needed to update this mod to 1.04 ?
Hi,

The mod isn't compatible with the final version of 1.04. To make it compatible, you need to change one file, which I will explain -

1. Go to the mod's 'db' folder.
  2. Open up the 'country.csv' file using software such as notepad or (I recommend Notepad++)
  3. Check out the developer thread regarding the necessary changes, found here: https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/darkest-hour-patch-1-04.882675/ - Or for your convenience, all you need to check out is this: https://gyazo.com/892d248576e79f02077037247d01e83c
  4. Try loading it up again. :)

Reactions:
It crashes, sadly.
New version of Mixed Mod, fixed some minor problems.
Mixed Mod for DH 1.04: https://www.dropbox.com/s/gsim98kip4qjst1/Mixed Mod for DH 1.04.rar?dl=0
Credits to Arcanjo Zero for the mod.

You have to replace the minister files of Mixed Mod for 1.04 with the ones from Mixed Mod 1.03, which will give you the correct German ministers. The 1.04 version contains the vanilla lists.

I have a problem. I play as communist germany (GDR) and i freed italy some time ago, so there was italy union and fascist italy for some time. Now, when i declare war on mussolini, event will fire and italy will become communist too. That means there are two italian states. Is there a way to unite them?

Problem, 1.03 isn't available anymore. So I can't grab the ministers.

I'm having that same crashing issue.
download the one in the front page and grab the ministers

Given that the minister file we need to replace is the German one, and that this mod includes commie Germany mod... Will it work if i put the minister file from the last version of commie Germany in the 1.04 version of Mixed Mod?

It's kind of a silly question but it could work, couldn't it?