• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Version Beta 3 released.
See the first post.
You may now decide to invest a small ammount daily in Education, Public Health and Public Security. If you do, you shall have some benefits after some years. If you don't, you're vulnerable to some random events like this...

MixedModEpidemy_zps9371ec33.png

:)

Hey AZ I have a little feedback for you. I am playing a game as Japan and am in January, 1951. I am having a very good game. There have been zero ctds. I did not attack China. I did conquer and then puppet the Dutch East Indies and therefore solving my resource problems. I also am allied with Yunnan. I also have 6 or 7 nukes and 4 turbo strat bombers to deliver them if need be. The Germans have annexed the Sovs after the second war. The Brits really held out for a long time but the Germans have nuked them 7 times. They are really falling apart. Since the fall of the Sovs all of Africa is revolting against the Brits or are getting conquered by the Germans and Italians. The US has not been at war since I never attacked China. That was the plan of course. I keep waiting for the Germans to launch Sealion. Nothing yet. They have tons of transports. The US has had nukes for a long time. It would be cool if they get into a war with the Germans. I will have to see how it goes. It has been a great game and a great mod. Thanks for all of your hard work. If anyone wants to have a hell of a great time try doing what I did.
Thanks,
delanonne

I fixed the CTD's that I was getting.

I was using the Cheat events. Removing them solved it.

Arcanjo Zero hello!
first, good job on this excellent mod! I am playing many hours to the mod.
my question was if possible add some event when the Spanish Civil War begins, how the Basque Government was formed on the 7th October 1936, and after that event appear on the game map in Bilbao province of the country Euskadi.

I must say that if I had the knowledge of how to do all these things myself would upload to the internet, because I have time to do it, but do not know how!

anyway still working hard! Arcanjo Zero! You're doing great!:happy::happy:

Supeerme said:
I fixed the CTD's that I was getting.

I was using the Cheat events. Removing them solved it.
Great. :)

Arcanjo Zero hello!
first, good job on this excellent mod! I am playing many hours to the mod.
my question was if possible add some event when the Spanish Civil War begins, how the Basque Government was formed on the 7th October 1936, and after that event appear on the game map in Bilbao province of the country Euskadi.

I must say that if I had the knowledge of how to do all these things myself would upload to the internet, because I have time to do it, but do not know how!

anyway still working hard! Arcanjo Zero! You're doing great!:happy::happy:
Thank you, but I've to say: I don't know anything about SCW. I remember that there was a chain of events in the HoI2 days that made Euskadi get autonomy during SCW under certain conditions, but I don't remember what kind of triggers and commands it used... sorry.

I'm honoured to have my mod included in yours, I really appreciate it. As for other events and mods, I'll soon be working on AST inventions it'll run pretty much into 1993 so hey, maybe they'll share the technologies with their allies. It's some way off, but if you're interested just leave me a message here or on my Australia mod page.

Dude, this is friggin' awesome!

Thank you for this...mod works great for me and offers awesome flavor and gameplay:)

EDIT: how do iI get the "semizdat" music pack as communist germany?I can see it as a decision but thats all there is.Is there a download link elsewhere for that music?

Last edited:
Great. :)

Thank you, but I've to say: I don't know anything about SCW. I remember that there was a chain of events in the HoI2 days that made Euskadi get autonomy during SCW under certain conditions, but I don't remember what kind of triggers and commands it used... sorry.

Hi Arcanjo, I can help you with the SCW if you want. However, I would not see very historically accurate an independent Basque State, as in 1936 it was just an autonomic government with no sovereignity apart from the Spanish Republic.

However,derekg, I remember that mod33 had such an event when the SCW starts if you are playing Republican Spain.

Very minor this you may want to fix...the name of Free France is coming up as "UNKNOWN STRING WANTED."

Awesome mod collection, BTW!
I've already spotted it. Will be fixed in the next version (btw there are much new fun in the next release) which I'm running a test play. If you want to correct it by yourself, just open the "wolrd_names.csv" file in the "config" folder and take out an empty line before U00. :)

OneAussieMan777 said:
I'm honoured to have my mod included in yours, I really appreciate it. As for other events and mods, I'll soon be working on AST inventions it'll run pretty much into 1993 so hey, maybe they'll share the technologies with their allies. It's some way off, but if you're interested just leave me a message here or on my Australia mod page.
Man, I'm the one is honoured, by your permission of use your work! :)

H.Appleby said:
Dude, this is friggin' awesome!
Thank you! :)

Smitzer said:
Thank you for this...mod works great for me and offers awesome flavor and gameplay

EDIT: how do iI get the "semizdat" music pack as communist germany?I can see it as a decision but thats all there is.Is there a download link elsewhere for that music?
Yeah, that's part of the Communist Germany Mod. You've to download the music pack in a different link. I would ask you to see that mod thread, you're going to find the download link in the first page. :)

Hi Arcanjo, I can help you with the SCW if you want. However, I would not see very historically accurate an independent Basque State, as in 1936 it was just an autonomic government with no sovereignity apart from the Spanish Republic.
However,derekg, I remember that mod33 had such an event when the SCW starts if you are playing Republican Spain.
Thank you, Nachopontmercy (what a nickname eh?). Even I having other concerns to add to the mod right now, I may addres this in the future. Maybe it can happen if Germany goes Democratic or Communist (you know, this is also ahistorical, so, to be historical accurate isn't the point here)... :)

Today I tried going "rogue" as DDR and created 4th international...but I got UNKNOWN STRING WANTED instead...could you possible tell me what to fix in config folder?(mod.csv?)

Today I tried going "rogue" as DDR and created 4th international...but I got UNKNOWN STRING WANTED instead...could you possible tell me what to fix in config folder?(mod.csv?)
Yes, I already saw it too. And yes, it's in the "mod.csv" file. Remove the empty line before "ALLIANCE_4thInt;4thInt;;;;;;;;;;X" and it will work fine. Actually, I don't know how these empty lines got there, but they messed up my game too. But as soon as you take this out and reload the game it will be ok.
Sorry, it will be corrected for next release.

And... the next release you, as Democratic Germany will have some nice options, like reform the Central Powers. ;)

Hey AZ I have a bit of a request. It is not your fault but it is something you could fix for your mod. In my Japan game I did not invade China but I still get the events from the US putting an embargo on me plus the ultimatum. They should really not fire if Japan and China are not at war. In light of the same issue is the fact that Japan dows the US 100 per cent of the time. This is the ai of course. There was a faction in the Japanese gov that knew war with the US meant the end of Japan. They wanted to give in to the US demands. I think it would be nice if the ai has a small 5 or 10 per cent chance to not do so. The problem for Ger is that they always end up at war with the US. Sure it should happen usually but 100 per cent of the time is too much. Anyway it is something to think about. If I knew how to do it I would fix those events. In the mean time I can just use the acceptall cheat to end those wars but it is pretty tacky.
Thanks,
delanonne

Hey AZ I have a bit of a request. It is not your fault but it is something you could fix for your mod. In my Japan game I did not invade China but I still get the events from the US putting an embargo on me plus the ultimatum. They should really not fire if Japan and China are not at war. In light of the same issue is the fact that Japan dows the US 100 per cent of the time. This is the ai of course. There was a faction in the Japanese gov that knew war with the US meant the end of Japan. They wanted to give in to the US demands. I think it would be nice if the ai has a small 5 or 10 per cent chance to not do so. The problem for Ger is that they always end up at war with the US. Sure it should happen usually but 100 per cent of the time is too much. Anyway it is something to think about. If I knew how to do it I would fix those events. In the mean time I can just use the acceptall cheat to end those wars but it is pretty tacky.
Thanks,
delanonne
I'll think about it.

EDIT: I gave a look in the Nipo-American events... It all starts when USA Dictate ultimatum to Japan (decision = 2049024). Some of the trigger conditions are OR to be at war with any of these countries: CHI, ENG, HOL, U05 (Dutch East Indies). I think it's better don't mess up with these, since it makes sense. It's the American way of help the Allies without enter the war.
Regarding the decision of unleash the attack to Pearl Harbour, I'll still thinking...

Last edited:
Hey thanks for taking a look. I took a look too. The events are pretty tricky. The big thing is Japan always dowing the US. In fact when I went back to that game to run Germany the first thing that happened was Japan dows the Chinese and then later the US. Germany gets stuck at war with the US as soon as they join the allies. Well if you have any ideas how to change the chance of war between Japan and the US it would be nice. Thanks again.
delanonne

HI again, Arcanjo, i noticed 2 little things when playing Germany and choosing Communist path:

1- Once Ive launched the decision "spread the revolution abroad", some countries begin to fall unto the communist alliance, which is normal. But in this game almost every country east of the Rhone has gone communist except for Norway: Poland, Czech, Sweden, Yugoslavia... Its just a big strike of good luck or can be any problem?

2- When Finland goes gommunist, there is no flag for them, just an empty space. Ive already downloaded the 2 archives i want from your hoi flags blog, but i dont know what name they should have in the map folder.

HI again, Arcanjo, i noticed 2 little things when playing Germany and choosing Communist path:

1- Once Ive launched the decision "spread the revolution abroad", some countries begin to fall unto the communist alliance, which is normal. But in this game almost every country east of the Rhone has gone communist except for Norway: Poland, Czech, Sweden, Yugoslavia... Its just a big strike of good luck or can be any problem?

2- When Finland goes gommunist, there is no flag for them, just an empty space. Ive already downloaded the 2 archives i want from your hoi flags blog, but i dont know what name they should have in the map folder.
1. The chance of each coup suceed was set by Faulty, the creator of the Communist Germany mod. I only tweaked the Hungary coup event in order to allow a human player keep a game as Latveria. I personally don't want to change the AI chances of the coups happening, 'cause as so far as I gave a look, there are many countries with 60~80 chance of be couped, while others are a probability of only 20~40. I guess you were a bit lucky to coup all these nations.

2. Really, was my mistake. I found a line in an event that I'd forgot of edit when making these flags events compatible. I corrected it to the next release. Thanks. BTW, if you want the flag appears, you can add a shield called "shield_u20_nationalist.bmp" and a flag called "flag_u20_nationalist.bmp" to the proper folders.