• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(739560)

Recruit
22 Badges
May 18, 2013
  • Impire
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Prison Architect
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Surviving Mars
  • Knights of Honor
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Europa Universalis IV
I have the Steam version of Impire. I am enjoying the game however, since the last update, the game seems to think certain rooms/items no longer exist so wont even show them on the DEC build menu. I am at Chapter IV-2. With the update it would not load my save game so I simply started that chapter from the beginning (I wasn't that far into it anyway). Now the save works but... In this chapter I need to forge some coins, however, I have no option of building the forge any more, no matter how many DEC points I have. This room no longer shows in the menu (it did show in Chapter IV-1 which I played before the update) so I seem to be at a standstill. This also occurs with some of the other rooms, some monsters and some workshop items. Where there use to be stuff to build/make, now there are just blank spaces. I looked in my profile and saw no place to put them back. Please help.

Thanks

Upvote 0
Hi Bunnyish, I'm sorry you experience this problem. Let's try to fix this for you.

Can you attach the following files:

- the impire.log (MyDocuments/Impire)
- the impire_<digits>.log
- the <replay>. rpy (MyDocuments/Impire/Replay)

try to match the files that use the same time stamp and make sure the files refer to the correct level.

Also, can you answer these questions:
1. Are you playing with Oscar or Velvet as an advisor?
2. When you say you can't forge the coin, did you build a workshop?
3. Can you attach some screenshots including the missing elements?

Suggestion: Have you tried to delete the local content of Impire and re-install the game from scratch (I know it's a pain, but sometimes the steam update will mess things up...)