• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

Azalore

Recruit
Aug 29, 2017
So I'm sure many people have had this problem where you don't see any ore to mine in the game. No mining means no grindstones, no achievement, no fun!
Well, after searching for a long time with no results, I had an idea that would fix the grindstone issue, and it works! You simply need to install a previous version (2.31 or lower) and the grindstones will be in the game!

What I did was cloud save data with paradox account (Or lose it all!) Then I uninstalled the game and downloaded the 2.31 APK (google search it) and installed that version of the game. Then I mined the grindstones needed for the achievement and updated the game back to 2.32. Needless to say, the grindstones are gone again in this version, but I got the ones I wanted and got my achievement! Yay!

Vic P

Recruit
1 Badges
Nov 15, 2017
  • Humble Paradox Bundle
Have you reported this bug? Maybe they can fix it for the latest version