• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

Tech Noir Synth

Lt. General
21 Badges
Dec 15, 2018
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Stellaris
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
Hello there!

I'm doing some research on many of the events in Stellaris. I already noticed that Gestalts do not get the Horizon Signal, which deeply dissapointed me.

Please unlock the Horizon Signal for Gestalts aswell.

I did it with my Synth Species, they got Intelligent, so it also works for Machine empires.

Another event I have never encountered: Impossible Organism, the Nivlac event.

Apparently this event is also impossible for Hiveminds. Please change this so that Hiveminds can also get the Nivlac trait.

We have been waiting for more tools, civics etc for Hiveminds forever. Hiveminds should be able to discover the Nivlac via this very rare event and assimilate the tait into their main species.

What about self-modification events for Hiveminds? Please add these events for Hiveminds aswell.
Regular empire pops self-modify on <40% habitable planets and low happyness. The same should be possible for Hiveminds, along with getting a free trait and modify it across your entire species. Just like Regular empires can do.

Overall, there is just a huge, huge discrepancy between the possibilities that Hivemind pops have and regular organic empire pops have. Which is very dissapointing. Hivemindes should atleast have the same amount of options for pop traits, considering they only have Biological Ascension. Not less. Some form of Xeno-Compatibility for Hiveminds would be awesome!

I simply want to be able to do something like this with Hiveminds:

Last edited: