• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Mar 12, 2023
After the update that came with the overlord DLC I keep losing access to my DLC (Overlord and Lithoids) I played for a few days then the game says I don't have the required DLC then I check the Downloadable content screen and the Xbox store and it's telling me to buy the Overlord DLC again then a few days later the same thing happens with Lithoids I don't know if it was the update that broke it but I've never had any problems before the update so I'm assuming that's what the problem is

Can you help us troubleshoot your issue? Did you get Overlord as part of the the Expansion pass, or did you purchase it separately? Do you own the game outright, or is it a part of Xbox Game Pass?

Thanks!!

Can you help us troubleshoot your issue? Did you get Overlord as part of the the Expansion pass, or did you purchase it separately? Do you own the game outright, or is it a part of Xbox Game Pass?

Thanks!!
I bought Overlord and Lithoids separately right after the newest update and I do own the game outright. Also I refunded the two DLC and bought them again and the issue hasn't happened again

• 1Like
Reactions:
I bought Overlord and Lithoids separately right after the newest update and I do own the game outright. Also I refunded the two DLC and bought them again and the issue hasn't happened again
Thank you for letting us know! I'll pass along so hopefully others do not have the same issue.