• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

DrakeAlexander

Recruit
Aug 2, 2021
So I have bought all expansions on console with no issue. I brought expansion pass 4 that included federation, ancient relics and necroids but only federations part of the pass shows up. On console their 8s no where to download the missing add on and when you go to the necroids or ancient relics page you get a "cant access this at the moment " error.

Upvote 0
Still standing by everything I said, and its bad practice. There are tons of people on this forum that keep posting "My nocroid's are not showing up" so obviously its a bad move. This will be the last time I buy anything from this Co. I don't know why everyone is so fragile about this game, this DLC expansion should have been handed better.

Still standing by everything I said, and its bad practice. There are tons of people on this forum that keep posting "My nocroid's are not showing up" so obviously its a bad move. This will be the last time I buy anything from this Co. I don't know why everyone is so fragile about this game, this DLC expansion should have been handed better.
you mean in the wake of the still ever present covid shenanigans, a team of 30 people, should have handled porting a pc game to console better?

you mean in the wake of the still ever present covid shenanigans, a team of 30 people, should have handled porting a pc game to console better?
Stop being reactive. Just state in the purchasing of the DCL that you don't know when the full release will be. Ask the public to be supportive and pay for the DCL now help support the on going updates.

on top of that Stellaris is not the only game they work on, there is also Cities: Skylines, Age of Empires II & III definitive editions and Zelda Skyword Sword HD.
Stop being reactive. Just state in the purchasing of the DCL that you don't know when the full release will be. Ask the public to be supportive and pay for the DCL now help support the on going updates.

if you had read the description details you will have noticed "(coming 2021)" next to ancient relics and necroids, also in this official post in May it states very clearly that ancient relics and necroids were coming at some point this year.

Expansion Pass Four for Stellaris: Console Edition will be available June 17th!

Included in Expansion Pass Four is Federations, Ancient Relics Story Pack, and Necroids Species Pack. This Expansion Pass will offer new ways to play Stellaris: Console Edition, further deepening the storytelling and roleplay aspects of the game and filling the Stellaris: Console Edition galaxy with more wonder and mystery than ever before.

Starting with Federations, you will be able to pass powerful resolutions in the Galactic Community, form new Federation types, build new massive constructions including the Mega Shipyard, and the Juggernaut mobile shipyard, and choose from 8 new Origins to allow further customization of your empires.

Ancient Relics Story Pack (coming 2021) adds new archaeology sites and powerful new relics to Stellaris: Console Edition, allowing you to discover the galaxy as never before. Excavate ruins left by ancient empires, which could potentially reveal massive advantages to help in your conquest of the galaxy or discover Relic worlds long since abandoned.

Finally, the Necroids Species Pack (coming 2021) allows you to play as powerful undead creatures, absorbing willing sapient populations into your empire, with powerful new civics that allow you to memorialize fallen sapients, perform ritual sacrifices, and raise hordes of undead.

Get Expansion Pass Four for Xbox and PlayStation on June 17th!