• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

DrakeAlexander

Recruit
Aug 2, 2021
So I have bought all expansions on console with no issue. I brought expansion pass 4 that included federation, ancient relics and necroids but only federations part of the pass shows up. On console their 8s no where to download the missing add on and when you go to the necroids or ancient relics page you get a "cant access this at the moment " error.

Upvote 0
So I have bought all expansions on console with no issue. I brought expansion pass 4 that included federation, ancient relics and necroids but only federations part of the pass shows up. On console their 8s no where to download the missing add on and when you go to the necroids or ancient relics page you get a "cant access this at the moment " error.

This is due to Ancient Relics and Necroids not being released yet. They are scheduled to release this year, however. :)

• 1Like
Reactions:
Ah well that’s good to know, so we’re possibly saying nemesis in 1st or 2nd quarter of 2022
hard to say, we were meant to get the rest of pass 4 by the end of this year and we have no 100% confirmed dates for Necroids or Ancient Relics

after that i don't know what Paradox and Tantalus have planned for Stellaris console edition, because the game is starting to reach its limits due to the tech it was based on

They should just push it already. Might be buggy, but thats what hotfixes are for. It's rather bothersome as console players when we buy an expansion and theres no content in it. By the time they add the bells and whistles we'll have moved on to something else and may not come back for a long time.

• 1Like
Reactions:
They should just push it already. Might be buggy, but thats what hotfixes are for. It's rather bothersome as console players when we buy an expansion and theres no content in it. By the time they add the bells and whistles we'll have moved on to something else and may not come back for a long time.
given how the gaming community has been as of late with games/dlc launching before they are actually ready, that isn't a smart move

i'd rather wait until they know it will work with minimal issues than get the dlc now and it be a buggy mess that will take months of time to fix while they also work on getting the other dlc ready for us along side it

• 1Like
Reactions:
I thought that same thing,... So we payed money for a part of a product that is not completed yet. And they have no ideal when it will be ready.
we've been doing that with every expansion pass for this game, plus any season pass for other games where more often than not; the majority of content that is meant to be in it is not completely ready yet and has no set date on when it will come out

Reactions:
there have been many games in the past that have had expansion passes before well before the date of release of the expansions is even announced
standing by everything I said, and its bad practice. There are tons of people on this forum that keep posting "My nocroid's are not showing up" so obviously its a bad move. This will be the last time I buy anything from this Co. I don't know why everyone is so fragile about this game, this DLC expansion should have been handed better.