- Jun 2, 2019
- Add an option to disable research complete voices.
- Decrease the chance of having dwelling defenders across the map.
- Add an endless colony building queue.
- Add rally points and way points.
- Add more score details. ideas in this thread:
- Allow to see teleporters and orlay destinations links when zoomed out.
- Add an "equip all units in stack with mods" feature.
- (Implemented) Add option to set default strategic and tactical map game speed.
- (Implemented) Display ranks bonuses for each unit in imperial archive.
- Add a keyboard toggle to select or shoot at air units in battle.
- Add a tab in global interface to check all game settings, chosen perks and land / water %.
- Show damage dealt on obstacles, just like aiming at a unit.
- Show how many overwatch shots the enemy has when you want to cross an overwatch zone.
- Add an option to remove sector titles on the strategic map.
- Make keybinding for closing the game chat (by Zaskow).
- Allow defender to decide spending a combat card and choose to manual if attacker has chosen autocombat.
- Allow to check teammate's next building queue in colonies, also his ongoing research and operation priming.
- (Implemented) Allow teammates to send weapons and mods which they get from map rewards.
- Sending messages using Tab should work even if receiver is offline.
- Deploy monitor visual animation on deployment should not be seen by opponents.
- Add pins or flags on minimap and strategic map, it helps to point out something for teammates.
- Replay enemy units movement animation on strategic map at the start of a PBEM turn.
- Limit strategic operation casting to 1 each per strategic turn.
- Show world type selected by the host in online lobby.
- Disable sound effect of Dvar Prospector's prospecting for everyone except owner (by Zaskow).
- Make possible to cancel turn timers in the middle of game (by Zaskow).
- Add an option to skip battle replay.
- AI units should not step in burning ground, caustic smoke, chemical spill etc.. and take unecessary damage
- Reverse Engineer should create a construct at round 1
- AI should sprint towards human player units if it has much higher army power so human player cannot run for 6 turns
- Trooper, Paragon Soldier and Indentured should not use the 3 range ability unless it's really worth it.