• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

FangirlCrazily

Second Lieutenant
Community Ambassador
Feb 7, 2023
To My Fellow Godir,

After the Minor Patch yesterday, which aimed to improve back end integration, we received several reports of potential regressions. We've determined that due to a error in our Build Process several fixes from Hotfix #2 were indeed no longer present in version 1.002.004.78935.

We've just released a new Update for the game which rectifies this issue. Please make sure that you're updated to Game Version 1.002.004.79072.

We apologize for this situation and any issues this might have caused. We are looking into ways of minimizing the risk of this happening again.

We wish you all a nice weekend and may your Pantheons thrive.

• 14Like
Reactions:
Personally I haven't had any gamebreaking issues at all, not one crash for 65 hours of gameplay (I know most of us have at least twice that numbers).
The game runs decently and I have a 6 years old rig. However I do wish to all of us who have actually had any of these to be able to soon enjoy this gem.
For it is truely worth it!

Btw a Big Thank You, dear Devs, for making us wait only 4 months - this was a breeze as compared to Bannerlord, lol. The horror, the horror of Count and Wait still haunts me...

• 4Like
Reactions:
Personally I haven't had any gamebreaking issues at all, not one crash for 65 hours of gameplay (I know most of us have at least twice that numbers).
The game runs decently and I have a 6 years old rig. However I do wish to all of us who have actually had any of these to be able to soon enjoy this gem.
For it is truely worth it!

Btw a Big Thank You, dear Devs, for making us wait only 4 months - this was a breeze as compared to Bannerlord, lol. The horror, the horror of Count and Wait still haunts me...

Bannerlord, you mean the fixed-crashes-for-two-years-and-still-counting game?

• 1Haha
Reactions:
Will there be a larger patch soon? I'm stuck at turn story mission 3. The game always crashes during independent movement. Reloading an older save doesn't fix it unfortunaly

Will there be a larger patch soon? I'm stuck at turn story mission 3. The game always crashes during independent movement. Reloading an older save doesn't fix it unfortunaly
Does it raise a graphic error when it crashes? I experience no crashes anymore after I turned off shadows.

Reactions:
Surprisingly I couldn’t launch the game on my desktop computer (it does fit the requirements). I’ve being playing on the laptop, and everything is OK, may be the game just slows down sometimes. But here on start I have a black monitor with the game cursor and game intro sound. When it tries to launch the steam community sign in the right down corner begins to flash. No Triumph or Paradox logo, just black screen..

• 1Like
Reactions:
Surprisingly I couldn’t launch the game on my desktop computer (it does fit the requirements). I’ve being playing on the laptop, and everything is OK, may be the game just slows down sometimes. But here on start I have a black monitor with the game cursor and game intro sound. When it tries to launch the steam community sign in the right down corner begins to flash. No Triumph or Paradox logo, just black screen..

Could you share a DxDiag of your PC and your laptop? That would be super interesting!

• 1Like
Reactions:
So I've only been playing for a few weeks now and I've had a few crashes here and there but nothing too terrible. Yet today as soon as I really have a good game going I get into a battle that will likely determine the future of my game and I can't even get through it. Game crashes every single time I'm half way through this battle. What am I supposed to do? Never had this problem before. Is this caused by the newer patches?

Since the last patch the games keeps on crashing, desyncing as hell. Its so bad that we stopped playing for the moment as this is not playable anymore. crashed around 6 times in 1hr and desync twice as much. The only way to get your turn done and when its not crashing is to leave the game as long as the other player is doing stuff. But this is really not enjoyable. Will wait with playing the game until this is fixed. So sad as its a very good game...basically... :(