• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Birger

Not really here...
6 Badges
Sep 21, 2001
www.wappenwiki.org
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • For The Glory
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • 500k Club
ports.png

Attachments

• shipyard-port.zip
    77 KB · Views: 213
You should write where they should go. Even I had to search and think were I had to put them. :)

Otherwise, good as always. :cool:

btw, have you considered making new colonies/town/cities map icons set similar to what Yoda did for Russian, Byzantium and Asia? I personally got tired from those old ones.;)

Apart from this graphic set, all this Glory theme is increadible, it creates the whole new game experience! Thank you for your work :)

BTW Birger, in your opinion do you think that Naples (or at least Sicily) should have the Byzantine/Greek city set instead of the Latin one?

In my mod I have it so that neapolitan culture (which is Naples, Sicily and Malta) has the Byzantine city set, whilst italian (the rest of Italy) remains Latin.

To me the architecture in Sicily in particular (which is a sort of odd mix of Norman/Arabic/Neapolitan influences) suits the Byzantine city set more than the standard Western European one.

What's your opinion?

Hello.
I created some gfx lately for Medieval World 3 (based on the original gfx files).
It is not professional work but I think it looks good, so I decided to share it with you ;)

newgfx.jpg

Download (if you have Medieval World 3 - just extract to Mods dir otherwise you have to replace files manually):
http://www.mediafire.com/?4och4mizzt4

What's new:
- T-BARRACK.bmp
- T-BUILD A-FORT0.bmp
- T-BUILD A-IMPROVEMENT.bmp
- T-BUILD ARMY.bmp (borrow from Cool-Toxic)
- T-PORT L-1.bmp
- T-PORT L-2.bmp
- T-SHIPYARD L-1.bmp
- T-SHIPYARD L-2.bmp

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Would anyone happen to have the crossed swords icon for weapons manufactures? I don't really like the pistols : [

Austen