• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hi Guys .. guess who's back ..

I took some time and a friend of mine to update the Mod to work with 1.04.

The Mod in now called "Dynamic Flags" and its available version 01 Codename Molon Labe.

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/?gg61azu5ik00cga ( 00 Molon Labe )

I also works finde with the most Mods but I can't get it to work properly with TGC ( The Great Champagne ).
The Event is firing every day for a couple of random countries with is rather annoying.

Can anyone tell me how to make the Flag Change Event like some of a generic one like the "Invest into the Infrastruktur" thing?

Does the AI also make use of these?

Aye.

Hi ! I've a problem with NATO graphic, the square flag is blue and the graphic is grey, is possible to have a patch for this ?

Can confirm. Buggers you up if you use counters rather than sprites, as there are no counters with the same extensions as the new flags.

Unless a patch is forthcoming (unlikely alas), going to have to jury-rig a solution (copy existing counters, paste, rename to aaaaaaallllll the new flagname extensions) which is going to be an arse.

Aye.

I'm currently making an add-hoc patch that provides basic counters (i.e. replicates existing counters) for all the flag-tags. That way people can at least play with counters with this mod.

Currently a third of the way through them.

Aye.

Standard Counter Pack now available.

Allows you to play this mod if you like to use counters instead of sprites. Be aware that the counters for the most part (95%) do not contain any of the new flags, they are just the regular counters that come with the game.

Rar file on www (dot) Mediafire.com followed by /file/s95mzpqt1me524g/standardcounters.rar

Aye

These are nice and all, but are you sure this is the DHKR pack? All the flags in here are basically for the vanilla game. I mean I think I can see some are KR intended flags, but nearly all aren't, and oftentimes the symbology is way off in the new variants. I know this is the flagchange project and to be expected, but on another note, KR flags are in HOI2 style. And I recall this pack had a lot more puppet flags?

That said, I've always liked a lot of designs in these packs, or saw designs that could be used. Do you by chance have a central repository or so of big versions of these flags? :D