• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
This is a mod that is so sorely needed it makes one wonder.
Anyway, I hope it expands enough to have things done properly for each culture, maybe done with a comprehensive city classification system for the game. Then toss in some special events for cities -etc... Presto-changeo a thing passion and real beauty choke full of awesome sauce!

Playing a game right now; you might want to tone Iberia down a bit; I'm seeing the reconquista pretty much fizzle and die pretty hard. Also, you might want to look at North Africa; the Europeans are going after them pretty severely instead.

Playing a game right now; you might want to tone Iberia down a bit; I'm seeing the reconquista pretty much fizzle and die pretty hard. Also, you might want to look at North Africa; the Europeans are going after them pretty severely instead.

Yeah I was afraid the de-conquista thing would happen. The solution might be to add levy buildings to christians.

I'm not sure why they are going after North Africa because I improved 5 provinces or so there, so in theory they shouldn't be pushovers. Can you elaborate a bit?

How many games? I've played only one up to 1200, but Spain was pretty reasonable.

Yeah I was afraid the de-conquista thing would happen. The solution might be to add levy buildings to christians.

I'm not sure why they are going after North Africa because I improved 5 provinces or so there, so in theory they shouldn't be pushovers. Can you elaborate a bit?

France has held that duchy just west of Tunis (Kabylia?) long enough to have converted a good chunk of the population and establish a few french-speaking colonies.

Interestingly, the crusades were called in Spain, which seemed very nicely plausible as a reaction to a deconquista.

That, and I'd already conquered every coastal province from Tripoli to Alexandria, so there wasn't much else they could really go crusade against.

Excellent mod, sorely needed. However, did you add unique buildings in certain cities that other European cities wouldn't be able to build, or just buff pre-existing ones? As for Islam being more potent in Spain, I consider that a good thing. Historically, I find that success of the Christian Reconquista a long shot win, so I wouldn't mind seeing the Muslims win at least a game or two here and there.