• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm not sure if we've asked properly yet (I get the feeling one of us did, but... ), but can we integrate this in Lux Invicta? it's a lot more immersive than the drawn portraits :D

Now that I'm official active in the forums again, I'd like to also say these portraits are awesome and just as good as the original Mongol child portraits (the normal ones, not the sketch ones we currently have). Asian people who don't look weird, yes!

you're alive!
:rofl:

you're alive!
:rofl:

Haha yeah. As I mentioned in my thread I've recovered enough from my illness that I can be active on the forums again, so here I am.

Also, I should probably ask for proper permission to integrate this into VIET as well.

I'm not sure if we've asked properly yet (I get the feeling one of us did, but... ), but can we integrate this in Lux Invicta? it's a lot more immersive than the drawn portraits :D

Also, I should probably ask for proper permission to integrate this into VIET as well.

Permission granted in both cases: just gimme that precious, precious credit!

Thanks, this is nice work, should be rextured for mongol clothing and headgear that would be cool.