• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Skefrep

Youth giver
71 Badges
Jul 28, 2010
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • Magicka
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Rome Gold
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Stellaris
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Cities in Motion
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Darkest Hour
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Deus Vult
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • The Showdown Effect
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
Hello!

I've just finished a mini-mod which could be useful for AAR writers and people who just want to add a bit of lore in their games (and also for cheating...).

Here is the Age Customizer! (and the AGoT version at the same place)

Find it all on nexus mods

This mini-mod just adds 20 traits to the Ruler Designer with only one effect: Modify your age. With the version 1.2, you can now create a character up to 100 years old!

These values are different powers of two:
-512 -256 -128 -64 -32 -16 -8 -4 -2 -1 +1 +2 +4 +8 +16 +32 +64 +128 +256 +512

So, if, after you've added your traits, your character is 52 and you want him to be 21, all you have to do is this count:
52 - 16 = 36
36 - 8 = 28
28 - 4 = 24
24 - 2 = 22
22 - 1 = 21

Or
52 - 32 = 20
20 + 1 = 21

The second aim of this mod is to give you access to every hidden trait in game.

If you have any suggestion, feel free to ask me on this topic.
If you want to include this in your own mod, just send me a PM, mention me and put a link to this topic with your mod.

Authors:
Skefrep and ProxyCell

Update Log:
Updated for latest patch (2.5.1)

Update 2.4: Updated for latest patch (2.4.5) and added support for the horse lords DLC.

Update 2.3.2: Updated for latest patch (2.4.2)

Update 2.3.1: Minor corrections, as suggested by Korbah. The mod should be compatible with any other mod now. (With some issues such as traits cost not removed)

Update 2.3: Updated for latest patch (2.3). Removed cost for the new traits.

Update 2.2.3: Updated for latest patch (2.2.1).

Update 2.2.2: Updated for latest patch (2.2).

Update 2.2.1: Corrected how the immortal trait works. Added a picture for the steam workshop.

Update 2.2: Updated for the latest version of the game (2.1.6). Added hidden traits in game.

Update 2.1.3: Updated the traits to match the new "ruler_designer_cost" keyword.

Update 2.1: Updated for the latest version of the game (2.1.1).

Update 2.0: giving it the latest traits.gfx from the latest version of the game (2.0.4), finished the incomplete localisation file, lowered the age cost for everything in the Character Customizer and also increased the max age to 100.

Update 1.1: Added icons and an event to remove the traits after the beginning of the game. Added versions for AGoT at EK.

1.0: First version of the mini-mod

AGoT Update Log:
Version 2.0: Complete rework from Age Customizer 2.4

Version 1.0: Version branched from Age Customizer 1.1

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Reactions:
Hi, I'd like to integrate this into VIET in the future.

That is a pretty damn smart solution to the issue of being able to select each trait only once. Kudos to you.

So, after a long while, I've finally updated this mini-mod to the latest version. And to excuse me for this long waiting it is now compatible with A Game of Thrones, Elder Kings, and CK2+ AFAIK. And I've added new icons so you can rectify mistakes while calculating your age. And there's an event which clears the useless traits a few days after the game has begun. Enjoy!

So, after a long while, I've finally updated this mini-mod to the latest version. And to excuse me for this long waiting it is now compatible with A Game of Thrones, Elder Kings, and CK2+ AFAIK. And I've added new icons so you can rectify mistakes while calculating your age. And there's an event which clears the useless traits a few days after the game has begun. Enjoy!
I've tried running the GoT version at the same time as GoT (obviously) but the new traits do not appear.

Strange, I have no problem running it here. Do you have the latest AGoT version? They should appear at the end of the traits list.

The correct checksum for the mod enabled with AGoT is HUKE. But you've got the good one for vanilla. You should try redownloading the mod.

Last edited:
I'm kind of working on a mod idea, which would just be a fantastic flavor mod, basically... I was thinking of having an event that would make a character younger, would it be possible for these traits to be gained by events?

would it be possible for these traits to be gained by events?
Well, the traits themselves, yes. But you could not make a character younger with these.

The effects only apply in the ruler designer, exactly like when your character becomes incapable, he doesn't become young because of this new trait.

AgeCustomizerV2.png

Name: Age Customizer V2
Author: ProxyCell - http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/member.php?206759-ProxyCell
Webpage: http://www.iruberleet.org/2014/02/03/age-customizer-mod-v2-for-crusader-kings-ii/
Download: http://www.iruberleet.org/files/AgeCustomizerV2.zip

Original Version: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?696742-Mini-Mod-Age-Customizer
Original Author: Skefrep - http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/member.php?217308-Skefrep

Updated this great mod by giving it the latest traits.gfx from the latest version of the game (2.0.4), finished the incomplete localisation file, lowered the age cost for everything in the Character Customizer and also increased the max age to 100. These are meant for improved customization of your character's age.

EDIT: I just wanted to make an additional note since I'm terrified of being banned/called a thief - There was no real "license" with the original work so I just PM'ed the original author and posted this right here. As far as "my work" is concerned you can do whatever you want with it I don't care.

Last edited: