• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sadly, I think the thread is dead :( But this mod inspired me, so I started to work on my own version. I'm not a graphical wizard, but I'm trying my best. Here is some sample, what I did for the norse graphical settings. An orthodox and a catholic church, a mosque and a synagogue.

teaser.png

@.Me, if you read this, can I ask a permission to use some of your pictures?

Sadly, I think the thread is dead :( But this mod inspired me, so I started to work on my own version. I'm not a graphical wizard, but I'm trying my best. Here is some sample, what I did for the norse graphical settings. An orthodox and a catholic church, a mosque and a synagogue.

teaser.png

Εxcellent! Please keep it up!

teaser.png

Of course you can, consider my work open source:D

Sorry to everyone if I'm not working on this anymore, I'm busy so I've not so much time to spend playing and modding in particular.
In the future I will probably came back working on this again, but I can't make any promise.