• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
geesh hes going through work to make a scenario if you like it try it, if you want to help help, but bashing just aint cool..aint got something nice to say or something good to contribute or criticism thats constructive then dont bother posting...hes making the effort and asking opinions that will help his wokr...what are YOU doing? wheres you data suggestions?

Will you model the 1302 Guldensporenslag between Flanders and France wich we won, will there be Flemish rebellion against them??? Flanders would have good relations with England too, and the William Wallace thingy in Scotland???

I know, I'm 14 too and alos working on a scenario, maybe if we cooperate on this??? What can I do????

Roger that!!! I'll do it !!!!

i use angelfire it have a major disadvantege: You cant link pictures from it. otherwise it is good.

You should give sweden some colonial dyanism so they can settle the north.

- geesh hes going through work to make a scenario if you like it try it, if you want to help help, but bashing just aint cool..aint got something nice to say or something good to contribute or criticism thats constructive then dont bother posting...hes making the effort and asking opinions that will help his wokr...what are YOU doing? wheres you data suggestions? -

Bashing? I'm trying to help Fate make a more historical scenario. And I even learned somethin new from it all... I would've thought of the Seljuq's as the piss of the earth if I didn't find out they had once ruled Persia.

Where do you get that I'm not constructively critisizing? I'd like to know what you call your post...

If my suggesting that the Eastern Empire be named Romania for historicality is going to bring this out of someone, whats this world come to?

And no, the northern parts of sweden were settled. They weren't heavily settled, I'll give it that. But norsemen had settled most of Scandinavia, (barring the VERY far north), by the late 800's - 900's.

If I'm wrong, please correct me.. I wouldn't want to be considered "bashing" as my good friend dralizaar would suggest.

Templar Knights.
Their moral should be skyhigh, thats how they clinged on to the Holy Land, they werent that many of them. :):cool:

Well, I'm still working on the scenario and experimenting with country color names at the same time. Later this week I'll upload a new version with North America, South America, Southern Africa, and most islands uncolonizable. I'm doing this in a very crude manner, but it works. I'm going to make the Holland tag control all territories that should be uncolonizable. Holland will start pagan and all of Holland's territories will be level 1 colonies with maximum forts. What do you think of this?

How so? The supply on a level one colony is quite low and you reqire 30,000 men to seige it, so I'm doubting anyone would waste any time trying to take those cities. Furthermore with just level 1 colonies Holland tag will be making almost money, and won't be able to build men or boats. If you could tell me of a European nation that was a colonial power in the time period from 1100 to 1400 I'd rethink my choice.

Last edited:
Just don't give them any colinists, or get away those explorers, they can't colonize then!!!!