• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Originally posted by Fate
Now I'm just confused :confused: ...

Not that I've read the thread, but he seems to be using English in its' more confusing fashion-there's "Holland the province", with a long history in the middle Ages, part of the HRE, and then there's "Holland the common English for the Netherlands" as in the federation we think of during and following the Dutch revolt.

Isn't that right BiB, or am I making a molehill out of a mountain?:D

Originally posted by BiB
Ur getting hot :D

Ah, having read more of the thread, I see he wants to paganise Holland (long live the Frisians!!!!!!) So we're running into hardcoded tag problems..............

I think I was more than "hot"..............

It's an interesting idea he's got, but not very historical. Holland was certainly part of the HRE (the acquired "lotharingian" part, anyway.)

I disagree

WIttLebURg Is A ComPREhSEnSiVE coLLeCtiOn OF mARriaGeS ANd ALliANceS ANd A mOREOveR VARIeD ANd ACCyNtRIc ColLEctioN OF TOp INViDiViDUAlS ANd SHouLD noT be USEd To A RguE WeTHer HoLLAnd IS part Of THe H.R.E OR NOT

I downloaded this scenario yesterday and found it absolutely amazing. Having played the IGC map for ages, it was a VERY refreshing map, with lots of new faces and names (especially for one like me who know virtually nothing about the era).
I understand that this is a beta which - possibly - has not been updated in a while, but I would like to draw your attention to two facts, which may or may not be due to your scenario:
1) for me, it is impossible to load a saved game which was played in your scenario. The whole game instead decides to crash. This is most annoying, as I during the first game was rampaging thoughout the alpes and Italy as the Legue of Lombardy, and had to leave all that behind just because it was impossible to start the game again.
2) for me, the game is not ended properly. When you get to the "Top ten nations" screen, it crashes. This mat be the cause of 1) as it has happened sometimes before, but it is not necessarily so.

I also have a few general questions:
3) is this scenario still being worked on?
4) for how long does it go on? 300 years like the GC? Longer? Shorter?
5) why do the nation that rules Morocco and the quite giant Siberian nation have the same name?

Again, this looks like a fully amazing scenario, and had it not been to the fact that I cannot reload the game once I have closed it down, I would desert the IGC forever and bask in your splendour.