• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I go to the site, click to download and

*poof* site not found.

I'm curious how it looks on a map. Do you have a screen shot?

i can download it

Is the game coming along?

Nice screenshots

I like how things are so complex in East Europe too. The absence of hegemons make it seem like it should be very playable. Diplo will be important as will the CB shields. Man, you got a lot of work ahead of you, good luck!

Originally posted by Fate
I guess so... started almost a week and a half ago and Europe is almost finished except for Austrian area. Now for the hard part, researching the diplomacy of the time :( .

Please keep us informed on this one! Sounds very interesting, I'll check the game next week. Have you included special leaders like du Guecslin (Bretagne, but very french, not fighting for independence) and the Bruce (which was still there at the start of the 12th century, IIRC).

Keep on doing the good work!

Regards,

WdW

Spanish Countries

I think Euskadia will be Leonese Castille independent and Aragon independent. the scenario looks great but it needs the real monarchs and leaders, you could lokk for them in: http://www.hostkingdom.net/regindex.html

Last edited: