• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Das5

Recruit
Feb 21, 2021
How to I get Cities Skylines updates for the main game and bundles I purchased through the Microsoft Store? I purchase Cities Skylines and DLCs addons, including Sunset Harbor for Windows 10 PC version. The load from Microsoft stores has the game folders in hidden files. While I can get to these files but I am unable to determine current game and bundle versions nor how to perform an updates. Microsoft Store does not inform users how to update. Thanks for your help

Last edited:
I have no idea how it works on the Microsoft Store. I would expect it to be handled automatically, so theoretically you should have the most up to date version.
On the Steam PC version, you can see the version number on the main menu screen at bottom right.

1.13.1-f1 on Steam. (I believe the Epic Store version is 1.13.2-f1-e14)

If you want access to the assets and mods on the Steam workshop, you need the Steam version.
If that is the case, I would suggest that if you can still return it, do so and get it on Steam. (You can buy directly on Steam or from the Paradox Store which will give you a Steam key.)

Reactions:
The MS store automatically applies updates just as Steam do. Do you have any reason to believe you are not up to date?

How to I get Cities Skylines updates for the main game and bundles I purchased through the Microsoft Store? I purchase Cities Skylines and DLCs addons, including Sunset Harbor for Windows 10 PC version. The load from Microsoft stores has the game folders in hidden files. While I can get to these files but I am unable to determine current game and bundle versions nor how to perform an updates. Microsoft Store does not inform users how to update. Thanks for your help

What problems are you having that you think something is wrong?

Reactions:
I have it. The MS Store updates it on its own
btw, what means rvb ?
R ?
V = version
B = build

i guess

rvb.jpg