• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Jdhutchnstuff

Recruit
9 Badges
Apr 9, 2021
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Cities: Skylines - Campus
Hello,

I am not able to get the metro system to spawn trains in any city (I have restarted multiple cities with same issue). I set up a simple two-station above-ground route with fully powered, watered, connected stations, I have routes defined, people in the stations on the platforms, no trains. No broken connections, no missing track, nothing. What gives?

Upvote 0
Are you using the Metro Overhaul mod? If so, metros don't spawn spontaneously, you have to put down a depot and connect it to your lines.

If you're not using that mod, can you post some screenshots of your game? That would help immensely.

Hello,

I am not able to get the metro system to spawn trains in any city (I have restarted multiple cities with same issue). I set up a simple two-station above-ground route with fully powered, watered, connected stations, I have routes defined, people in the stations on the platforms, no trains. No broken connections, no missing track, nothing. What gives?
You should disable all mods and see if that helps. If it does, then slowly add the mods back in.