• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Rare75016

Recruit
May 18, 2020
Hi to all,
I'm running Cities; Skylines on a PS4 platform.
Since the update to the metro (the one that came with the elevated metro, I guess the SH, I got me the upgrade bundle Campus and SH), I've been having issues with the connectivity of tunnels:
First, when the update came, I was already running a city which suddenly had all of its metro stations disconnected from th current tunnels built before the update, with 100s of stations around my city (with residents more than 150K), I couldn't just waste my time reconnecting them with all of the entangled roads/highways/monorail.. so I dropped the game and started a new one.
The issue that I am currently having is in regard to the tunnels themselves, to cut to the chase, when I connect 2 metro stations by a tunnel, if such a tunnel is not "straight" the metro lines just won't get through (even though the tunnels are connected from on end to th other in one "dig". This bug was not an issue in th previous version, where if you have two stations connected, no matter how "curvy" the tunnel is, a line just go through. I guess the first remark would be to check the elevation between the tunnels and the stations, which I have done of course.
Is this a bug or something or just the upgraded version is too perfectionist, which is unrealistic hence the stations are really connected, check the Paris metro to see how curvy the tunnels really are.
Thanks for your help.
Rare

Upvote 0